What's the last movie you watched?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thursday I rented "1000 Words" for my dinner & movie with my parents. My dad stayed awake to watch all of it so he must have been telling the truth when he said he liked it. It had a lot of funny parts & one kind of kinky scene but in the end had a good message.

Hope its okay I start a new game?

What was the last movie you watched?!? :)

We watched Thank You for Smoking and LOVED it! Thought all the characters were great, especially liked the kid! Its on the must buy for the DVD collection list!!

i caught most of 'at movie. great watch.

the last movie i put on was 'the boy in the striped pajamas'. i weep when i see that movie.

I was about to ask the same thing Fi

If it was when it came out, Bill needs to get to the movies more often :LOL:

lol, i thought jpb was going to say " what movie? i was there the first time..."

i watched "the mask of zorro" with antonio banderas, anthony hopkins, and a stunningly beautiful catherine zeta jones late last night. it was worth the insomnia.

Since we did have any power due to storms last night we fired up the generator for a couple hours to watch a movie and take our minds off the oppressive heat.

We watched Se7en.

FrankZ said:
Since we did have any power due to storms last night we fired up the generator for a couple hours to watch a movie and take our minds off the oppressive heat.

We watched Se7en.

Bad timing for a power outage! Great movie though.

We watched "Moneyball."

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom