What's the last movie you watched?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
We are almost to the end of "Big Miracle," about the efforts to save the three whales trapped in Alaska during the '80s. Really good except for one thing. They did a horrible job of casting Ronald Reagan. He was only shown from the back and kind of from the side, but it was so obvious that it just made me mad every time they showed him. The only way they could have done a worse job is if they had made him blonde. Otherwise, it is a good movie.

I finally worked my way down my Netflix queue to Between the Folds. Sorry I waited so long. It's a documentary full of fascinating people making paper marvels...left me sitting there with a big, sappy smile on my face. Thanks go to Tattrat for recommending it earlier this year.

Hubby and I go to the movies each week, unless there is nothing decent to watch.

This week we saw HYSTERIA. If you are wanting a bit of a laugh have a look at this one. Quite good!;)

Saw TED last week, I am no prude but he is a foul mouthed Teddy bear that one.:ohmy:

Hubby and I go to the movies each week, unless there is nothing decent to watch.

This week we saw HYSTERIA. If you are wanting a bit of a laugh have a look at this one. Quite good!;)

Saw TED last week, I am no prude but he is a foul mouthed Teddy bear that one.:ohmy:

We want to see both of those... and Ted is rated R so no surprise he is... sassy. :cool:

We just watched How To Train Your Dragon, have seen it before, but love it and had to see it again

Looking forward to the 2nd one :)

A few days ago James and I watched the Gregory Peck version of "Moby Dick." I had never seen it (knew the story though), and I really liked it.

Last night we watched the first "Men in Black." We will watch the second in a couple days. We have seen both of them, but we want to see them again before we see the new one. :cool:

Tonight we watched "Mirror, Mirror" at our friends' house. Such a fun movie! Definitely more for women, but there were some things the guys liked too. We were going to watch a more "manly" movie :LOL: after that one, but it was too late.

Watched Moonrise Kingdom at the cinema the other night. Wes Anderson is a genius. The move was fantastic and it the best love story I've seen in a good while.

While not a movie I watch God Bless Ozzy Osbourne last night. Quite an interesting (and at times very unflattering look) at being a mega-star.

Warning: He does drop an f-bomb or a thousand.

We watched a timeless classic last night, one that everyone in America should watch before being allowed to vote, IMHO, "Mr. Smith Goes to Washington." :cool:

Watched "It Might get Loud" again, last night. It's a doc with John Paul Jones, Jack White and The Edge where they come together and discuss the electric guitar. Great doc. Love John Paul and Jack White, could have done without Edge. I am by no means a U2 fan. :P Either way, a good film. Good production and sound. Cinematography is worth speaking on, as well.

While not a movie I watch God Bless Ozzy Osbourne last night. Quite an interesting (and at times very unflattering look) at being a mega-star.

Warning: He does drop an f-bomb or a thousand.

Sorry I missed it. Sharon rocks!

One of my favorites from many years ago, Disney's "Charley and the Angel." Fred MacMurray was Charley and Harry Morgan was the angel. Cloris Leachman was Charley's wife. It also starred a young Kurt Russell and Vincent Van Patten.

Rarest of the treats for us. Kids are away in camp, so we decided to go to the movies. To go as the whole family is just way too expensive on my salary. Though there was nothing too interesting we opt to see the amazing spider man 3D. If it was not 3D there would be nothing special about the movie.
:ermm:
I am wondering:
First of all, why do the y keep remaking old movies, and it is not even old it is only couple-few years when they made movie with the Tobey Maguire, ok fine 10 years ago. What is the point of making the same movie over and over again? I understand some old movie, but not 10 years old. Really?
Second of all, why in the world do they have some almost 30 or so playing teenagers? What is wrong with teenagers playing themselves? It is not 1920 when they had women play boys, ridiculous.
Third of all, there was probably at least 30 minutes of previous and none of them look nice. I mean they might be good movies, but not nice. Fighting, killing, dark, creepy :wacko: comes to mind to describe what I saw, nothing family like.

Back
Top Bottom