What's the last movie you watched?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I watched A Little Bit of Heaven yesterday and even though I sobbed through part of the movie, it also makes you laugh. I really liked it and recommend it!

This morning I watched We Need To Talk About Kevin. It's a pretty disturbing movie. I'm glad I watched it but I wouldn't see it again. It involves flashbacks throughout the movie until the story unravels. I think most people will either hate it or love it, I found myself wanting a little more closure then what I got at the end.

This morning I watched We Need To Talk About Kevin. It's a pretty disturbing movie. I'm glad I watched it but I wouldn't see it again. It involves flashbacks throughout the movie until the story unravels. I think most people will either hate it or love it, I found myself wanting a little more closure then what I got at the end.
If it's partially about a boy that tries his hardest to piss off his mom,I think I seen it.
I watched a movie called nailbiter lastnight.It was pretty good.

Last edited:
Saw "The Dark Knight Rises" last weekend. Bloomin' brilliant. Thoroughly enjoyed it, and would love to go see it again.
Yesterday my trusty old Netflix came to my rescue when I was bored in the afternoon. Found myself watching "Air Force One" with Harrison Ford (not literally, although I wouldn't mind that hehehe). Seen it before, I like it as a go to film when you don't really want to think. I find myself in those types of moods quite a lot lately...

Watched "Passengers" this afternoon. It's about a plane crash and the survivors have different accounts of what happened. Decent storyline but far too predictable.
Tomorrow I'll be watching The Hunger Games. Read the books and really enjoyed them. Hopefully the film won't let me down, I didn't go to the cinema to see it when it came out.

Excellent, sounds good ;)

We are going to wait till it comes out on blu-ray and then watch it on 3D..if it is in 3D? I am guessing it would be :)

Oh okay...thanks for letting me know Frank :)

Well at least we can see it on our big TV...it will look cool I am sure :cool:

Back
Top Bottom