What's the last movie you watched?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
We all went & saw "Pitch perfect" before it got got crazy with Christmas parties. It was funny, great jokes, & a good message for teenagers about never giving up & staying true to yourself.

'Flight' Denzel Washington's current film......terrible movie. The first 15 minutes of the film was good, up until the plane crash, then went all downhill from there. Don't waste your time on this one.

Took my youngest to see "Rise Of the Guardians". It took a while to warm up the to the movie for me but got progressively better as it went.It was just us and two ladies in the theatre so I let my boy cheer and yell all he wanted at the good parts. He's 4 and really liked it.

Thanks for the heads up, Roadie. It looked like a strange movie. I couldn't even warm up to the previews.

Took my youngest to see "Rise Of the Guardians". It took a while to warm up the to the movie for me but got progressively better as it went.It was just us and two ladies in the theatre so I let my boy cheer and yell all he wanted at the good parts. He's 4 and really liked it.

We really enjoyed this film :)

We love our Roku! We had never even heard of it until James saw it at the store. He bought it and we have been very happy with it. :cool:

I'm getting a little behind! Lately we have watched "The Polar Express," "Christmas Vacation," "Surviving Christmas," and "Christmas with the Kranks." We have a lot more Christmas movies (including "It's a Wonderful Life") and not much time left to see them! We also have a great New Year's movie that we watch every year, Queen Latifah's "Last Holiday." If you haven't seen it yet, you should go get it now! So funny and heart-warming!

Yesterday afternoon we watched the Polar Express in 3D

Last night we watched Thor :)

Throughly enjoyed both movies :)

We just finished "The Raven," starring John Cusack. Excellent movie! It isn't Edgar Allan Poe's story, but it is about a killer who is inspired by Poe's stories. The police inspector recognizes the similarities and asks Poe to help him. If you like CSI type shows and old fashioned mysteries, you will want to see this one. :cool:

We just finished "The Raven," starring John Cusack. Excellent movie! It isn't Edgar Allan Poe's story, but it is about a killer who is inspired by Poe's stories. The police inspector recognizes the similarities and asks Poe to help him. If you like CSI type shows and old fashioned mysteries, you will want to see this one. :cool:

Thanks Barbara, I just put it on my Netflix queue.

Thanks Barbara, I just put it on my Netflix queue.
I hope you like it as much as we did. :cool:

Tonight we watched "Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter." James liked it, and I thought it had its moments, but honestly it was one of the stupidest movies I have ever seen. For a movie to be believable the laws of nature have to apply to the humans, but Lincoln (and a few others) defied gravity and who knows what else, to the point that it was farcical.

Back
Top Bottom