What's the last movie you watched?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
watched borat last night .. i dont know what the appeal was ..
i will laugh at most anything .. it had its moments ..

Yep, saw "Borat" and wondered what the fuss was about. Pretty much a waste of time.

However, my youngest brother gave me "Somewhere in Time," and I was transfixed. It is an older movie (about 1980) but it is enjoyable. There is no violence (unlike so many of today's films), no crappy language, no sexual mess, no slugging violence (save for a scene where the main character is abducted).

The costumes, scenery and music are delightful. I watched it this afternoon and enjoyed my afternoon. I almost wanted to be in the "hotel" in which it was supposed to have taken place.

Somewhere In Time???? Is that the one with Christopher Reeves? Awesome flick, and a bit of a mind bender with who is who’s grand-parent! Loved it!

Yep, saw "Borat" and wondered what the fuss was about. Pretty much a waste of time.

However, my youngest brother gave me "Somewhere in Time," and I was transfixed. It is an older movie (about 1980) but it is enjoyable. There is no violence (unlike so many of today's films), no crappy language, no sexual mess, no slugging violence (save for a scene where the main character is abducted).

The costumes, scenery and music are delightful. I watched it this afternoon and enjoyed my afternoon. I almost wanted to be in the "hotel" in which it was supposed to have taken place.

I turned off Borat 30 minutes in. Crude, idiotic and boring.

I saw Somewhere in Time probably 25 years ago. Thought it was romantic and enchanting.

i liked borat. :cool:

i mean, it was the same stupid set of jokes for too long, but i love to see otherwise secure people squirm when presented with such blatant nonsense and rudeness.

:)Epic Movie (a spoof on the lastest movies)
Watching it right now, I can identify most movies in it, its quite entertaining if you like this sort of thing

I watched Pitch Black and Chronicles of Riddick, again. Just bought my tickets for I Am Legend - IMAX yesterday.

Yes. I actually *bought* movie tickets.

Attachments

• necromonger%20008.jpg
    necromonger%20008.jpg
    273.3 KB · Views: 184
Back
Top Bottom