What's the last movie you watched?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Saw rise of the gaurdians with the kids... Really good movie.. loved that santa had the naughty and nice list tatooded on his arms...

We so loved that film L2Q :)

We saw it last month and we knew Hugh Jackman did a voice n the film and were trying to figure it out...we thought it couldnt possibly be the Rabbit as he was extremely ocker sounding....whereas Hugh speaks more refined Aussie (like me) but it was Hugh...so he put it on very well :LOL:

Last night we saw the new version of "Total Recall." I don't often like remakes as much as the original, but most of us agreed that this was much better. Also, even though it had bad language, it wasn't as bad as the original.

James and I just now finished "Trouble with the Curve." I wish the language had been better, but it was still an excellent movie. We both loved it. :cool:

We also thought the remake of Total Recall was much better, not the special effects, etc...but the story was better.

I saw that.

Lets see... the other night it was The Fighter and The Double. I really liked The Double.
And right now it's Canadian Bacon. Funny so far.

We watched "One Day" with Anne Hathaway last night and I have to say that was the first movie of hers I didn't like. It was boring and choppy. She was great (though forgot her accent in a few places). I was really looking forward to it too, but not worth the waiting IMHO.

Watched Brave with kids last night. On the surface it is grate. But look dipper and there it is this message of kids doing whatever they want and whatever feels good for them. I am not totally in agreement with that. First they should do The right thing.

I watched IDENTITY. I was so confused after watching it I went to THE MOVIE SPOILER website to have them explain it a little better to me. Lots of twist and turns in this film.

Just watched a documentary called INTO GREAT SILENCE, a look at the life of the Monks in the Carthusian Monastery of the Grande Chartreuse in the French Alps. A beautiful film.

Back
Top Bottom