What's the last movie you watched?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
We watched The Avengers (that was so funny "puny god!") and Snow White and the Huntsman (not even Charlize Theron could save that pile of Kristen Stewart)

We watched The Avengers (that was so funny "puny god!") and Snow White and the Huntsman (not even Charlize Theron could save that pile of Kristen Stewart)

LOL best line in the movie...I think Mark Ruffalo is my most favorite David Banner to date...

He really was good. The rag doll thing just before that line was fantastic. I was laughing so hard I had to pause.

LOL best line in the movie...I think Mark Ruffalo is my most favorite David Banner to date...

I agree on both counts! :)

We watched Bourne Legacy last night. I was expecting to be let down - a Bourne movie without Bourne? - but I wasn't. I really like Jeremy Renner and thought the movie was well done!

I agree on both counts! :)

We watched Bourne Legacy last night. I was expecting to be let down - a Bourne movie without Bourne? - but I wasn't. I really like Jeremy Renner and thought the movie was well done!

Yes, another great movie...I'll pretty much watch anything with Jeremy Renner...

Yes, another great movie...I'll pretty much watch anything with Jeremy Renner...

So, if we ever actually meet we will be spending our days watching Jeremy Renner Movies and listening to Neil and Harry in between shows?

Sounds good to me! :LOL:

We will have to work on the menu! Thankfully we are both on diets ;)

Last edited:
So, if we ever actually meet we will be spending our days watching Jeremy Renner Movies and listening to Neil and Harry in between shows?

Sounds good to me! :LOL:

We will have to work on the menu! Thankfully we are both on diets ;)

I bet my menu is closer to yours than you think...:wacko:

Case 39
It started slow, got much better, then kind of fizzled out at the ending. Overall entertaining anyway.

i punished myself last night at work (i had to try to stay awake through another long shift), so i ended up watching the horrific eddie murphy and robert deniro cop/comedy "showtime".

i can't say it was 2 hours of my life lost since i was being paid at the time.

We watched "Madagascar 3" last night. I loved it!

We are in the middle of "Flight" right now. It could have been a good movie if it weren't so filthy.

We watched Battleship last night. It was.. bad.. but funny.

I am not sure they intended it to actually be a comedy.

Back
Top Bottom