What's the last movie you watched?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I think I would like to convince Shrek we need to watch Dredd or Looper...it's not like I have to go anywhere to pick them up.

Blue Butterfly, "Looper" is good, but it is one you have to sit and really watch. You can't be up and down, doing things around the house while you watch. It is a little hard to explain, but if you like movies with intrigue, time travel, and mystery, you will possibly like it. :cool:

The movies we have seen lately are "Hotel Transylvania," "Dark Shadows" (again - with friends this time), "Here Comes the Boom" (again - and again with friends). I think there is at least one more, but I can't remember right now. :cool:

The last movie I watched was a couple nights ago, The New Daughter. I enjoyed it, but then I've been on a horror kick lately. And I'll watch anything with Kevin Costner in it.
It went well to wash the bad taste out of my mind from the movie I watched prior, Beneath the Darkness, with Dennis Quaid. What a terrible waste of time. I knew it would be ten minutes in.

Good Wil Hunting... "Do you like apples?" "yeah i like apples" " well i got her number, so how do you like those apples!" hahaha love it!

last movie watchedfly;1241447]Hi PF! I have been wanting to watch Looper - what is it like? I love Bruce Willis movies.[/QUOTE]
I loved it. It was definitely sci-fi that required thinking rather than relying on over the top special effects.

Tonight we watched "Battlestar Galactica: Blood and Chrome". Very well done for a made-for-television movie.

Last night we watched a cute comedy, "Zoom" with Tim Allen and Courtney Cox. It was predictable and corny, but just what we needed after a day of several doses of bad news.

Today we just finished "The Hunger Games". It was good, not great. I haven't read the books and I didn't know much about it, but we thought it was good.

Since we are nursing my kidney stones and a very sick puppy (TB has the week off), we will probably be home watching a lot of movies!

Last night we watched a cute comedy, "Zoom" with Tim Allen and Courtney Cox. It was predictable and corny, but just what we needed after a day of several doses of bad news.

Today we just finished "The Hunger Games". It was good, not great. I haven't read the books and I didn't know much about it, but we thought it was good.

Since we are nursing my kidney stones and a very sick puppy (TB has the week off), we will probably be home watching a lot of movies!
Please read the books! You don't want to get too far in one until you have the next one ready and waiting though, or it will drive you crazy! :wacko: I loved the movie, but the books are so much better!

We just finished the movie "Extremely Loud & Incredibly Close."

I used to love the old Battlestar Galactica TV series :)
The old series was good, but I have really grown to love the new series. It's just top notch all around. The story lines are complex and detailed. The sets and effects are big budget, but don't get in the way of the story.

My wife and I are both avid sci-fi fans. When the new series came out several years ago, we started to watch it but it was difficult to keep up with because the SyFy channel would move it around all the time. Last year we bought the entire series on Blu Ray. We got so hooked, we spent the better part of two weeks watching it from start to finish. :)

Back
Top Bottom