What's the last movie you watched?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I just finished watching Battleship. I liked it
img_1242423_0_71751bbc8738e057fb54b7c99b4f8a78.gif

pacanis said:
I didn't stay up for that one, but I watched Guess Who's Coming To Dinner right before it.
And Spencer Tracy died just 17 days after making that.

Tracy, Hepburn and Poitier. Can't get much better than that.

Caught the last half of Oliver! last night, loved it. Wish I'd caught the first half, I played the undertaker's wife in our high school production milleniums ago.

Caught the last half of Oliver! last night, loved it. Wish I'd caught the first half, I played the undertaker's wife in our high school production milleniums ago.

Yes, I was in Oliver! millenniums ago, too! HMS Pinafore, Fiddler On The Roof, Man of La Mancha, Camelot...I love musicals!:)

Yes, I was in Oliver! millenniums ago, too! HMS Pinafore, Fiddler On The Roof, Man of La Mancha, Camelot...I love musicals!:)

:LOL: I love musicals too! Was also in My Fair Lady and Music Man. Our little school only put on one big musical a year. Loved 'em all, and I watch the movies whenever I can. Of course, I drown out the scores singing along!

My sister's dog was in Oliver at her high school. I was in the chorus of Annie Get your gun and did props and make-up for that play, The Wizard of Oz and Mame. I decided I liked behind the scenes much better (also might have had something to do with me not having much talent acting or singing :ermm::LOL:)!

:LOL: I love musicals too! Was also in My Fair Lady and Music Man. Our little school only put on one big musical a year. Loved 'em all, and I watch the movies whenever I can. Of course, I drown out the scores singing along!

I would never try out for a part, I was always in the chorus. Believe it or not, I was horribly shy when I was young.

My sister's dog was in Oliver at her high school. I was in the chorus of Annie Get your gun and did props and make-up for that play, The Wizard of Oz and Mame. I decided I liked behind the scenes much better (also might have had something to do with me not having much talent acting or singing :ermm::LOL:)!

By High School I was doing lighting and props.:) Keep me out of the limelight. I still have a hard time in front of a group. I'm don't even like speaking up in morning meetings.

I would never try out for a part, I was always in the chorus. Believe it or not, I was horribly shy when I was young.

Competition was fierce at our high school. My HS choir director told me I would play Eliza Doolittle the following year, however, my singing was/is marginal at best. He cast a girl with a much better singing voice. I did get some lead parts in college, nonsinging.

:LOL: LP, did your sister's dog look like Bullseye?

I LOVE musicals also but have a special place in my heart for Brigadoon

My mom's favorite!

With our HS production of Oliver!, our Fagan was better than Ron Moody , and our Bill Sikes looked exactly like Oliver Reed!

Just reading that brought back good memories of watching it with my mom! That is one of my favorites as well. Another that brings back special memories of watching with her is "Carousel."

We watched "Argo" last night and I have to admit I was a little disappointed. After hearing all the Best Picture Oscar buzz, I was expecting something more. I personally thought "Lincoln" was much better.

I watched Bag of Bones last night. It is based on Stephen Kings book (which I did not read), it was 2 hours and 43 min. long. It was hard at first to figure out what was happening but after a while I got into it.

Back
Top Bottom