What's the last movie you watched?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:LOL:

Dark Shadows. Campy enough. Enjoyed seeing Alice Cooper! I liked it, though Barnabas Collins was no Captain Jack Sparrow.

Bunny, it really doesn't follow the original series, but it was enjoyable in a nice creepy way. I used to run home to watch the series too!

Dawgluver, was it [Dark Shadows] anything like the old soap opera? I never missed an episode when I was a teen.

Bunny, it really doesn't follow the original series, but it was enjoyable in a nice creepy way. I used to run home to watch the series too!

I'd watch it too! We're showing our ages, right? Except I was watching it because the kids I babysat liked to watch it.:ermm: Still fun.

Get our movies from the library because 1) we're basically cheap and 2) the theaters won't stop the movie if I want to take a potty break or get more to drink or eat. They're like that, ya know.;)

Saw "Trouble with the Curve" because I'm a baseball nut. Was impressed with JT's acting chops! Always thought of Timberlake as a teenybop singer. Wish the disc had more outtakes though.

We watched Lincoln tonight. I have been waiting to see it. Very well done.

I believe you have my stapler...:ROFLMAO:

I could burn this place down.

I watched part of Ted last night.

Too crude! One doesn't have to be grotesque to be funny.

Groan!

Stop

Eject

What a stinker!

We enjoyed Ted, we thought it was right funny. Neither one of us offends easily.

FrankZ said:
I could burn this place down.

We enjoyed Ted, we thought it was right funny. Neither one of us offends easily.

It was funny in some parts.

I'm no prude. I just thought what was a neat premise was ruined by a gratuitous use of profanity and all manner of other crudity.

We havent bothered with Ted, I agree, too much crud going on...I like to enjoy my films, not watch crap!

Kylie1969 said:
We havent bothered with Ted, I agree, too much crud going on...I like to enjoy my films, not watch crap!

Well, I imagine that some folks might not enjoy some of the movies that I do.

To each their own.

Yes, it certainly is each to their own :)

I feel a lot of movies dont need to have half the crud they have in them, a good storyline is far better ;)

I agree.

I really enjoy vintage and classic movies.

Back then there was a sexual element in the movies but it was only suggestive.

There's nothing wrong with leaving a little to the imagination.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom