What's the last movie you watched?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I agree.

I really enjoy vintage and classic movies.

Back then there was a sexual element in the movies but it was only suggestive.

There's nothing wrong with leaving a little to the imagination.

Couldnt have said it better myself :)

The Confessions of Robert Crumb. What a life! What a guy!

thanks for the tip, tin! i wouldn't want to have to live the life of robert crumb, but i'm thankful that he is--living that life. living it for us, living it with us at times. a special thanks to rc for bringing light to the dark recesses of our minds and hearts. well, recognition at least....:)

for anyone interested, this movie can be viewed on youtube.

I also have less miserables waiting for when Kathleen gets back from the garden.

Last edited:
The Miserables, know the story, I think listening to it be sung, again, is just something I do not want to sit through...

Back to "Destroyed in Seconds" on the Velocity Channel.

Last night watched Sweeney Todd...

I knew that this was a very dark tale, but it was even more dark and than I expected. It was OK.

The Miserables, know the story, I think listening to it be sung, again, is just something I do not want to sit through...

I knew there was singing, but I didn't realize it was nothing but. I ended up fairly annoyed with it.

Last night watched Sweeney Todd...

I knew that this was a very dark tale, but it was even more dark and than I expected. It was OK.

Sweeny Todd was awesome, in a dark macabre sort of way.

I knew there was singing, but I didn't realize it was nothing but. I ended up fairly annoyed with it.

Sweeny Todd was awesome, in a dark macabre sort of way.

It was good, but I may not have been in the mood for it, I was kind of a grouch yesterday...

On Netflix streaming, I watched Broken English, written and directed by Zoe Cassavettes. A pleasant enough tale of a modern 30-ish single girl looking for love but striking out over and over through no fault of her own. Starred Parker Posey, who was a treat to watch in Best of Show, one of my favorite films. What a great smile she has! Also Gina Rowlands (I'm assuming she's Zoe's mother) with cameos from Roy Thinnes & Peter Bogdanovich. Some very nice location shots in Paris.

Big fan of Parker Posey :wub:
In spite of her often quirky characters.
That's not a bee, it's a fish.
Well it kind of looks like a bee. It has stripes.

Waiting for my Breaking Dawn Part 2 DVD to come in, then I'm going to have a Twilight marathon. Wonder if anyone has ever seen "Young Doctors in Love"?

Back
Top Bottom