What's the last movie you watched?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
We watched Savages last night.

It was everything I expected.

Was that a great cast or what? Very under-appreciated film IMHO.

Of course, your comment could be taken two ways....as when someone comments, "it doesn't get any better than this" -- ??

I watched "A Slight Case of Murder" - not a new film by any means. Starred William H. Macy & Felicia Huffman. Great together on the screen. And James Cromwell in a nasty-private-detective role.

Of course, your comment could be taken two ways....as when someone comments, "it doesn't get any better than this" -- ??

Yep, it could.

It was fun and predictable. Travolta didn't ruin it.

Everything I expected (well, that Travolta thing might have surprised me a tad)

Our daughter & I went & saw the new star trek movie last night. High action & adventure, good movie.

Yep, it could.

It was fun and predictable. Travolta didn't ruin it.

Everything I expected (well, that Travolta thing might have surprised me a tad)

Oh dear. I was really on the wrong bus. I was talking about the Philip Seymour Hoffman/Laura Linney film -- Title is The Savages. I was pretty sure Travolta wasn't in it, so had to Google it to find out my mistake. Yours was an Oliver Stone film -- a whole different animal.

Spoiler alert.

I just watched Star Trek Into Darkness, and all I'll say is think Khan revamped. It was a good movie, hopefully the next one will be a little more original than this. It's as if someone dared JJ Abrams to do a better Khan story.

Also saw Iron Man 3, it was okay, but then I'm not a Marvel Comic fan. To me Star Trek was better. I was expecting The Mandarin to be this totally kick-a** character and he was a joke. That just ruined it for me.

I tried to keep the hints down to a minimum, so hopefully those of you who haven't seen these yet won't be too disappointed.

I just finished watching a B&W 1946 movie with Claudette Colbert, George Brent and Orson Wells. "Tomorrow Is Forever." A really good movie. It left you wondering right to the end.

I love the old B&W movies. :angel:

i watched "apocalypto" again with some friends who've never seen it before.

i tried to explain the whole mayan culture thing, but they couldn't care less. :glare:

i guess you'd have had to have gone to cancun before, to chichen itza, and xel ha and the like to be interested.

i watched "apocalypto" again with some friends who've never seen it before.

i tried to explain the whole mayan culture thing, but they couldn't care less. :glare:

i guess you'd have had to have gone to cancun before, to chichen itza, and xel ha and the like to be interested.

Maybe they were more interested in hearing the movie's dialogue ;)

lol, no mr. wiseguy. :)

they were hoping for anti-semitic dialogue as spoken in mayan in all of the subtitles.... :ermm:

when i answered questions during commercial breaks, they glazed over. :wacko:

i'm used to it.

hey look over there!

Back
Top Bottom