What's the last movie you watched?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:)The Italian Job gotta love those souped up Mini Coopers I wish I had one.Yesterday I watched Forest Gump one of those movies you get it more and more when you watch it over again.

Music and Lyrics... cute, but it lacked something. Not sure what yet.

Watched Ghost Rider again... I like it for a comic knock off.

Last night I watched "Goodbye Farewell and Amen" the final episode of MASH, it was a made for t.v. movie 2 hours! compared to the usual 20 minute epidose

Simpsons movie (spider pig, spider pig...can't get that song out of my head!), Knocked Up & Superbad (McLovin cracked me up!!) are the last movies I have seen (liked both...Knocked Up was a little long, though). Hate to admit it to those who hated it but I thought Borat was pretty funny!

I recorded The Note as per the suggestion on here. Mom watched it last night while I scrambled doing everything else. Unfortunately, I don't think she understood, got it, watched it with ferver, or cared about it one way or the other.

Right now, alone and cold in my jammies and downstairs while I let the man of my dreams slumber, I'm watching Into the Fire. Very good movie. But, that said, it's still time to start the fireplace cracklin...

Well - I had my grandson and 2 of my granddaughters over last night ... Ratatouille and the included "Cooking Fun for All Ages" bonus DVD - about 3 times .... each!

But - I guess there are worse ways to spend New Year's Eve ....

Yesterday it was "Perfect Stranger" with Halle Berry, Bruce Willis and Giovanni Ribisi, I liked it. Interesting twist. The day before it was Mr Brooks with Kevin Costner and William Hurt. I loved it and watched it twice. Very cool movie.
I just recently joined Netflix and can't believe I didn't join before this. Today I am expecting the remake of "Animal Farm".

The last movie I watched was Million Dollar Baby by Clint Eastwood. Great movie but I'm not sure what to think about the ending. But I'll recommend the movie anyway.

"old school".

ah, it was ok. a few very minor chuckles. a coworker brought the dvd in.

i would have felt robbed if i paid something for it.

last night i watched charlie wilsons war and it was very good, before that was bucket list and i cried like a baby, tonight or tomorrow ill see the great debaters :)

Back
Top Bottom