What's the last movie you watched?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
We went to London several years ago. [ My wife had won enough money on a radio show ''The Sound of the Day'' a water [cooler] bottle gurgling] She has always had a love of live theater. She particularly likes musicals, Me not so much. I do like a good drama. My wife wanted to see the ''Phantom'',[ It had just come out] and asked our hotel concierge if he could get us good tickets. He said the original reviews were disappointing.[unbelievable but true] but said he could get us front row seat to ''Cats'' and fourth row center seats for ''42nd. St''. 42nd's lead actress was out that day and was replaced by her [unknown] 19 year old understudy Catherine Zeta-Jones. Both shows were excellent. We later saw '' Phantom'' in N.Y.C. [We had to wait three months for tickets] and it's still my wife favorite show.

Last edited:
Home alone. No, no not the movie, I am home alone. Want to go to see a movie tonight, need quic advise. What's good out there?

Due to shedele it looks like I have a chice betweem Elysium, Paranoia, Percy Jackson and We are the Millers. Those are the ones I can make it to. Any advise?

Due to shedele it looks like I have a chice betweem Elysium, Paranoia, Percy Jackson and We are the Millers. Those are the ones I can make it to. Any advise?

We Are the Millers and Elysium were recently reviewed here in our area, Millers is supposed to be very funny, but very, um, inappropriate. Elysium got good reviews. I would like to see them both. I haven't heard anything about Percy Jackson. Rotten Tomatoes only gave Paranoia one star, so I'd skip it. Have fun!

Last edited:
I so enjoyed the film Goddess with Ronan Keating...I thought he did really well for his first ever acting gig and he sang in the film too...bonus :)

End up watching Percy Jacson. Mostly due to time convinience. Not bad, not bad at all. I'm sure for kids that red the books it woul be a lot of fun.

:LOL: :LOL: CWS

It is a great film isn't it :)

We love it, have watched it about 15 times now, we love Wallace and Gromit too...Aardman who made this film, makes all the W&G films too :)

Over the weekend we watched ''Gangster Squad'' on DVD. O.K. movie. Liked the detail to the Hollywood period.[Late 40's Early 50's]

Back
Top Bottom