What's the last movie you watched?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I watched The American yesterday. That has to be the slowest movie I've ever seen that has held my attention. I feel like I'm still watching it :huh:

We watched National Treasures, and What dreams may come and a few others yesterday. Opened presents, and then the adults crashed and watched movies while my nephews ran around in circles trying to decide what to play with first :)

On Xmas Day we gathered around and spent the entire evening watching movies. We watched 3 movies......The Wolf of Wall Street, Gatsby, and The Hobbit, all on Blue Ray dvd. The graphics and set design on Gatsby were amazing. Wall Street was nothing but sex and drugs for 3 hours.....we had to keep the little kids out of the tv room.

Watched Monsters U and Despicable Me yesterday.

How did you watch Wolf on BluRay, roadfix? It just came out on the big screen yesterday.

A little trivia: I was actually on the yacht that was partly owned by Jordan Belfort a few months before she sank off of the coast of Sardinia. Nadine was owned by Belfort and Bernie Little of Miss Budweiser racing fame. Belfort was buying her from Bernie but hadn't finished the purchase yet when she sank. She was a beautiful boat. The one they used in the movie, Lady M, looks *nothing* like Nadine/Big Eagle/Coco Chanel.

25969-mathilda-southern-breeze-khalidia-nadine.jpg

"The Trip" with Steve Coogan and Ron Brydon. Included some very funny impressions of Sean Connery as Bond. James Bond. And his martinis. Shaken, not stirred.

How did you watch Wolf on BluRay, roadfix? It just came out on the big screen yesterday.

A friend borrows current movie screeners from her boss who works for the industry. She occasionally brings us a bunch of movies to watch. Technically, the recipients are supposed to destroy these once viewed for obvious reasons.

Tonight we're watching "Her", a film about this guy who falls in love with his computer's human-like operating system.

Last edited:
We just got back from the new Hobbit movie (IMAX 3D no less)...

That there is one of the best movie dragons I have seen... well done Mr Jackson, well done.

We just got back from the new Hobbit movie (IMAX 3D no less)...

That there is one of the best movie dragons I have seen... well done Mr Jackson, well done.

After the hubby and I saw it, when people would ask what I thought of the movie I would tell them, "Dragons are cooooool!" and nothing else. Annoying, possibly, but dragons are cool.

I got home yesterday and Shrek looked like he'd been having a sniffle...he was watching "Raising Helen".

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom