What's the last movie you watched?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I bought TB a boxed set of Harry Potter and we have watched the first two and bonus features. We will never tire if them.

I also watched all three "Santa Clause" movies. Tim Allen fun.

We finally saw the new "Hobbit" movie last night in IMAX 3D. I know some people just aren't into the whole 3D movie experience but, when it's done well, I love it. And the Hobbit movie was done well, I thought.

We just finished watching Over the Hedge...again! No matter how many times we see it, we still laugh and see things we missed in previous viewings. This time it was Hammy, in the kitchen sliding on the floor, saying, "no grip, no grip, no grip!" It just hit our funny bones and we laughed out loud.

I watched The Last Stand this morning. Arnold is back in great form in this movie. Great shoot 'em up movie with a few laughs.

We watched Stoker last night. Ok so I watched it and Kathleen, the poor dear, fell asleep cause she was so tired.

Anyway I hit record on when I saw it on the guide but wasn't sure why I did to start with. Turned out to be a good, twisted, movie.

A documentary from Netflix, 'One Lucky Elephant.' A man took in a baby elephant - she became the star of his circus (Circus Flora in St. Louis, MO). Years later he had to find a home for her - a difficult, and for him, a heart-breaking task.

Last night was The King of New York, The Lovely Bones and Mr Brooks.
Three movies I have seen before that needed watched again.

I went to the theater last night with 3 teenagers & saw the movie " Frozen", I was surprised at how much I enjoyed it. The music was great. Some of the songs sounded like they were out of a Broadway musical, very well done.

In the last couple of weeks I've gone to the theater to see some movies nominated for the Golden Globes tonight. I've always loved the awards shows, maybe because I live about 90 minutes north west of "Hollyweird". :wacko:

"Nebraska" "Captain Phillips" "Saving Mr. Banks"

I'm really rooting for Tom Hanks in Captain Phillips. What a remarkable performance, as usual.

I don't know what the last movie I watched was :huh:
And what's worse is I missed what was being said at the end, not realizing that I was watching the end.
So now I have to find it again and watch the last five minutes or my life won't be complete :wacko:

Had a movie I checked out from the library and hadn't seen yet...

WOW! WOW! MEGA WOW! We watched The Sixth Sense, which was a 1999 Bruce Willis film. Incredible movie. Haley Joel Osment was phenomenal as the young boy!! I highly recommend you see this if you haven't.

Back
Top Bottom