What's the last movie you watched?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
We were grazing through our channels last night and happened upon Pretty Woman. I'd only ever seen bits and pieces of it, never watched it all the way through. I really enjoyed it and thought it was sweet how Richard Gere's character lost some of his hard edge as things progressed. He and Julia Roberts were a good pairing for the film.

I particularly liked the part where she returned to the snooty store on Rodeo Drive to confront the uppity sales ladies. I would've done the same thing.

Seeking a Friend For The End of The World.
Not your typical apocalypse movie.

I watched How to Make Money Selling Drugs last night. (No, not another Breaking Bad!)
Very good documentary showing the levels of selling drugs from the small time people up to the top, where the money is REALLY being made. (And no, I'm not talking about the Drug Czars or Cartels!)

The War on Drugs is a huge money maker for people that should not be making money from it.

I watched Dances With Wolves again last night.
I thought I had seen the "director's cut" before, but not this version. It had a lot of scenes I hadn't seen before and was four hours long.
After watching it again I'd have to say this was the best western ever made.

I watched Dances With Wolves again last night.
I thought I had seen the "director's cut" before, but not this version. It had a lot of scenes I hadn't seen before and was four hours long.
After watching it again I'd have to say this was the best western ever made.

"How come he don't write?"

We watched it twice, two nights in a row, so we could draaaaag Shrek's Mom to the first movie she had seen in many years in a theater. It became her favorite movie.

We just watched Elysium with Matt Damon. I was disappointed. There were some good plot points but it was disjointed. I don't mind a violent movie, but when a guy's face gets blown off by a grenade and they say that he has full brain function and give him a new face, it's a little over the top for me.

Back
Top Bottom