What's the last movie you watched?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
We saw National Treasure - Book of Secrets over the holiday break. Pretty unbelievable in some parts, but if you can suspend disbelief, it was entertaining.

DH is *constantly* quoting from that movie!! :LOL: It is a good one, but geeze, to remember entire speeches after 20 years? I do love the parade scene, though :cool:
You're not alone! I get to listen to reenactments of Forrest Gump all the time from James!

:)Barbara

Just got back from Cloverfield. I haven't experienced a movie that intense in a very long time.

I just read about that movie yesterday or the day before. I can't wait til it hits Netflix. Sounds really good and unique.

I just read about that movie yesterday or the day before. I can't wait til it hits Netflix. Sounds really good and unique.

You know, I was just going to wait for it to come out on Netflix too, but my friend talked me into seeing it. In all honestly, I don't think it will be the same on a TV. There were a couple parts that you just had to see on the big screen. My friend was laughing at me when one part made me say "holy s***!" outloud. I screamed at another lol. I never jump or say anything like that during movies. I'm usually making fun of him for jumping at the littlest things.

Maybe wait until it gets do a "dollar" movie theatre if you have one in your area if you don't want to pay full price. Matinee here is 7$. Our cheap theatre is 3$. I remember when a "dollar" movie theatre was actually 1$ lol.

I'm a hermit. I'll get it on Netflix :LOL: Heck, I couldn't even drag myself into the grocery store today and now I've got four hamburger patties thawed and no bread or rolls :( Nor enough lettuce to make tacos :mad:
Maybe I'll have my new widescreen TV by then anyway :wacko:

I'm a hermit. I'll get it on Netflix :LOL: Heck, I couldn't even drag myself into the grocery store today and now I've got four hamburger patties thawed and no bread or rolls :( Nor enough lettuce to make tacos :mad:
Maybe I'll have my new widescreen TV by then anyway :wacko:

Lol! I'm usually a hermit too, but my friend has just started the process of a divorce so I like to get him out every now and then.

Ok, sorry to stray from the subject... about to watch The Last King of Scotland.

We watched "Talk to Me" with Don Cheatle last night and tonight we are watching "Away from Her"
we had plans to go out to the movies tonight but it is too cold, a dvd by the fire sounded much better.

.... but my friend has just started the process of a divorce so I like to get him out every now and then......

hmmm :mellow:
Usually the first process of a divorce is going to a movie with someone of the opposite sex :ermm:
:LOL: Just joking. I haven't decided which movie I'm going to watch tonight yet..... but I did decide on Shepherd's Pie :) I've got everything for that!

hmmm :mellow:
Usually the first process of a divorce is going to a movie with someone of the opposite sex :ermm:
:LOL: Just joking. I haven't decided which movie I'm going to watch tonight yet..... but I did decide on Shepherd's Pie :) I've got everything for that!

Hehe! Actually he's my best friend, and I came before the wife :cool:

Mmmm, was talking to someone about Shepherd's Pie the other day at work, she never heard of it!

I probably don't make the real version, since I use RR's 30 min meal recipe, but I like it.
It'll go good with a movie, I just wish I had Toots' fireplace tonight.

I just watched “Déjà Vu.” It was pretty good. James watched about 30 minutes of it with his eyes open and the rest with his eyes closed. :LOL: I usually end up seeing a lot of movies twice because he sleeps through them the first time!

:)Barbara

Dh is watching Smoking Aces.I can't even watch it. STUPID!! Barbara, I love that movie too. Did not expect the ending at all!! DH hated it. If he can't sanely figure out what happened, he hates it. He didn't like any of the Matrix either. LOL

I was trying to cook at the same time, so it did not get my full attention. There were some funny parts, but it seemed kinda corny to me. Sorry Barbara!!!

I watched another movie... Know Who Your Saints Are... or something close to that, it was pretty decent.

Back
Top Bottom