What's the last movie you watched?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
This version of the POA stories is fantastic. I love all of it, there was also a book put out this summer that was in between Rise and Dawn. Brilliant!

Since we had wet weather all day yesterday I stayed in and watched 3 movies.
St. Vincent was one of the better Bill Murray films I've seen in a very long time. He was pretty funny here. I really never liked him in serious roles in his other recent films.

But nothing beats the original PoA......

I find myself saying the same thing about a lot of movie "do overs", and even though I grew up with the original, in this case I think the new series outdoes both the original and the 2001 version with Mark Wahlberg. Those money masks in the original just didn't cut it - even back then.

Watched "The Fifth Element" last night, for probably the 10th or 15th time. I've lost count.

One of my all time favorites. :)

Love this one, too! I just bought the 3D Blu Ray and will probably watch it again this weekend.

The Fifth Element, possibly one of the greatest movies, ever. I've lost count how many times I've seen it, too!

As for Guardians, we are getting our second viewing in this weekend.

Purchased The Maze Runner last night, not sure about the movie yet, but the entire set of books is a solid recommendation. What a story!

Back
Top Bottom