What's the last movie you watched?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
We saw Atonement today on the matinee. This was OK, didn't really meet my expectations (I came loaded with Kleenex and didn't use any). Our plan is to see every movie nominated for the Oscar for best picture before the awards show.

Last night we watched Eastern Promises and I thought it was very well done.

We watched Eastern Promises pretty recently. Viggo did an incredible job, I thought. I think he's a good actor.

I watched Madame Hotchkiss' school of ballroom dance and charm (I think that's what it's called. Such a long title). It was a sweet movie. Liked the actor in it.

I am showing James "The Russell Girl." Sheesh, I was already crying before it was 5 minutes into the movie (just remembering what was going to happen). I fully expect James will be crying by at least the last half hour. Shhhhh! Don't tell him I said that! LOL

:)Barbara

I am showing James "The Russell Girl." Sheesh, I was already crying before it was 5 minutes into the movie (just remembering what was going to happen). I fully expect James will be crying by at least the last half hour. Shhhhh! Don't tell him I said that! LOL

:)Barbara

I wanted to watch that, dh won't. Not his kind of thing:wacko:

I watched Sideways on DVD last night. I really enjoyed it and thought it was an excellent story, a little sad, depening on how you interpret the ending it could be a happy or sad conclusion. I would definatly recommend it.

Amazon.com: Sideways (Widescreen Edition): Movies & TV: Paul Giamatti,Thomas Haden Church,Virginia Madsen,Sandra Oh,Marylouise Burke,Jessica Hecht,Missy Doty,M.C. Gainey,Alysia Reiner,Shake Tukhmanyan,Shaun Duke,Robert Covarrubias,Patrick Gallagher,S

Sideways has been one of my favorite movies for a long time. I love the acting, the story and the ending. I don't think I can ever look at a bottle of Merlot wine the same way again. LOL

I had a free afternoon today so I went for a double showing at the Movies. I saw Cloverfield followed by No Country For Old Men. Enjoyed both, the later the most, the character Anton Chigurh is brilliant. I actually found Cloverfield to be quite funny. The dialog from the character that does nearly all the filming really made me laugh.

I watched three movies.. two new, and the other I have seen several times. They all touch my heart in one form or another.

The Green Mile... I love this movie!!! But it makes my heart hurt!

Bridge to Terrabithia... this was another good movie I enjoyed watching.

Fast Food Nation... ok, this was not what I was expecting and the ending is quite an eye opener. So much so that I am seriously considering vegitarianisim. UGH... the things that we choose not to see or don't even want to know about!

I am going to see "In Brugge" with Colin Ferrel. Not that I like the fella, but I was told the movie is very similar to "Snatch", Layer Cake" and "Lock, stock and 2 Smoking barrels": and obscure and funny piece about the underground.

Oh Sattie, I just love The Green Mile! It makes me cry every time...

I haven't seen Fast Food Nation but recently watched Super Size Me. It is sometimes hard work, but I'm a happy vegetarian!

I watched three movies.. two new, and the other I have seen several times. They all touch my heart in one form or another.

The Green Mile... I love this movie!!! But it makes my heart hurt!

Bridge to Terrabithia... this was another good movie I enjoyed watching.

Fast Food Nation... ok, this was not what I was expecting and the ending is quite an eye opener. So much so that I am seriously considering vegitarianisim. UGH... the things that we choose not to see or don't even want to know about!

I love The Green Mile, Coffey, like the drink, only not spelled the same.
That is a gut wrenching movie!!

I didn't care for the Bridge to Terrabithia, I just don't do well with virtual or make believe. I like things like Jumanji and I think I will like The Spiderwick Chronicles.

We Loved No Country For Old Men!!! James, did you notice there was hardly any music in the entire film? Excellent flick by the Coen Brothers!

O Brother Where Art Thou is another excellent Coen Brothers flick. We own them all! Can't wait for No Country to come out on DVD so I can buy it!!!

Back
Top Bottom