What's the last movie you watched?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Did you see it yet, K-girl? I'm looking forward to it, as well as Finding Dory.

I think we will wait for the second week or so after the premier in order to avoid sitting with the rest of the eight year olds though...

Last edited:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5dnZKrUpdA

This my next obsessive movie to see it!
I was in Hawaii when they were doing
the cattle call for folks to do the voice-overs
for this new Disney movie about Hawaii...
HOW EXCITING!!!
Dawg, this movie comes at "thanksgiving"
so we'll have to wait, again!

(um, does it show that I like animated movies? like UP! Toy Story, etc... I've seen all 17 Pixar movies ;))

Last edited:
Well, Moana is on my list now too! Love the animated movies as well, as you may have noticed!

Eye In the Sky .....watching it again tonight on the fire stick. Great military intelligence drama centering around a drone strike target.

Sent from my iPad using Discuss Cooking

Last edited:
The remake "Stagecoach" with Wayon Jennings, Johnny Cash, Willie Nelson, John Schneider, etc. It did hold my attention. :angel:

Remo Williams and San Andreas. Zootopia was not as good as I hoped it would be, but the sloths were funny.

Oh, my! What fun! Last night we watched the 2008 movie, The Maiden Heist, with Morgan Freeman, Christopher Walken, Bill Macy and Marcia Gay Harden.

Great silly fun. I'd never seen Walken in anything other than weird/creepy and this showed a totally different side of him. He was almost cuddly. Freeman was a steady constant and Macy was, well, Macy.

If you want some mental chewing gum, we recommend this highly. Lots of viewing fun.

The last movie we watched was Good Burger. My Husband had seen it but I hadn't.

Welcome to Good Burger home of the Good Burger can I take you order ? :)

I watched "The Hundred-Foot Journey" again last night. It had been a year or so since I'd seen it. Helen Mirren is wonderful in this movie.

Watched the movie "Barry Lyndon" on TCM today. An enjoyable leisurely Sunday afternoon movie for me. 18th Century period piece. TCM was showcasing Stanley Kubrick films.

Last edited:
Watched the movie "Barry Lyndon" on TCM today. An enjoyable leisurely Sunday afternoon movie for me. 18th Century period piece. TCM was showcasing Stanley Kubrick films.

I wish our cable company allowed us to pick and choose individual channels. TCM would be the very first one I would choose. But to get it, I would end up with a pile of channels that I would never watch, and would add another $30 or more to my bill. With the computer and TV right now, my bill is way too high. And that is after I upgraded from basic to the next level. So unless we get a HUGE increase from SS someday, I am stuck with what I have.

BTW, if, and that is a big IF, we should get an increase this January, it will amount to only $.17. Since SS doesn't deal in cents, and it is under $.50, no increase. :angel:

Yeah, I wish all cable companies would allow that. I would probably end up with 5-6 channels instead of 100 useless garbage.

Sent from my iPhone using Discuss Cooking

Congress has been debating for years changing the rule that cable companies can require subscribers to purchase "packages" instead of letting them subscribe to the channels they want.

In the real world, cable companies have to cover their overhead, thus all the junk channels that go into every package.

There really are cable documentary channels and nature channels that are superior in content than what's offered in a basic subscribers "plan choice".

Instead of going up another tier in channel package to get those gems, just charge me for those few superior channels from that package. Only, make it a lot less than $29.99 a month. You can keep those other channels.

th_gaahsmiley.gif

Last edited:
Last edited:
Bottle Shock was a great movie. I saw it several years ago on Netflix.

Last night we watched 13 Hours. Pretty intense, fully of action, it was about the US compound attack in Benghazi a couple of years ago.

Back
Top Bottom