What's the last movie you watched?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I saw that movie listed and I debated whether or not to watch it. I've showed dogs, rats, mice, and model horses, but I never considered showing any chickens. I also thought Best in Show was the most hilarious tongue-in-cheek parody of a dog show I've ever seen, except it wasn't really so much of a parody as it was the real thing! LOL I might have to give that chicken movie a look see.

I just finished watching The Ghost and the Darkness. I always liked Val Kilmer and Michael Douglas, and this is a good movie from start to finish.

Interesting, Kleenex. While I could watch dog shows for days, and could even squeeze in a cat show, I've never heard of a chicken show.

I think you might be most likely to see a chicken show like this at a state fair, bu even I do not know how popular they are.

I saw that movie listed and I debated whether or not to watch it. I've showed dogs, rats, mice, and model horses, but I never considered showing any chickens.

I think the show was listed a couple weeks ago on a Wednesday for air on CMT.

I tried to watch it, but I guess only paid customers are able to watch thru that link.

Yeah... That is how the website works. I hope they do another TV airing of it. Solid documentary.

To see just the trailer for this documentary:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S9ZShxa6wJ0

To see a clip of the documentary showing off the quality illustrations I loved so much:

https://youtu.be/p6dtY_rN7Jo

Last edited:
Apparently DH and I are saps. Eight year old saps. We watched Mary Poppins, and later, Frozen. We both sang along with MP, and "Let It Go" from Frozen. Kids at heart.

We watched "How the Grinch Stole Christmas" Sunday night with Jim Carey. So funny!

I watched a Hallmark movie tonight - "A Princess For Christmas". The normal formula romance but it was good.

We watched "How the Grinch Stole Christmas" Sunday night with Jim Carey. So funny!

I watched a Hallmark movie tonight - "A Princess For Christmas". The normal formula romance but it was good.

I've been calling them the "Harlequin Romance Christmas" movies, Shrek is watching three or four a day:ermm:

They are great when there is nothing else of note on, you're too tired to think, and you don't want a lot of swearing and kabooms, etc...

I tape a few to have on hand when I've had it with the real world. :LOL:

I've been watching a fair amount of "Harlequin" Hallmark and Lifetime Christmas movies lately, too. Predictable and you don't have to analyze possible plot twists. :LOL: I think I'll get out the yearly "The Holiday" and National Lampoons "Christmas Vacation" DVD's to watch in the next few days. Ha.

I saw WORDS, too. I liked it, it was an interesting story on many levels. I watched it at least twice.

Had I known how good "The Words" was, I would have asked SC to watch it with me. I seldom watch a movie more than once but this one is well worth seeing again with him.

My kind of movie, just read about it. I just downloaded the extended version from itunes onto my phone. I'll watch it this weekend while camping.

We went to see Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them yesterday. I thought it was fine/ good/ with a kind of subtle storyline. even the violence, what little there was, was kind of sub-dued. The fantastic beasts were indeed Fantastic.

Finally got to seeing Forrest Gump - it was one of the few movies that lived up to the hype for me!

Back
Top Bottom