What's the last movie you watched?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I watched bone collector the other day. Not a fan of Angelina Jolie but Denzel Washington is is relly good and I might have a little crush on Queen Latifah. It's a good movie. Came out back in 99.

I watched bone collector the other day. Not a fan of Angelina Jolie but Denzel Washington is is relly good and I might have a little crush on Queen Latifah. It's a good movie. Came out back in 99.

She can be a good actress if she has the right material.

Today we watch a old classic, Ronja Robbers daughter , a movie I saw as kid. I so love Astrid Lindgren and her strong girl character .

well heck... asked Jeannie about the last movie we watched... Its been so long since we watched one that, neither of us could remember what it was... We did remember going to the local theater a year or so ago (friends wanted to go) but no idea what was playing... :wacko:

Couldn't find anything on TV that did anything for us last night so we grabbed the oldest Netflix disk we had...The Accountant with Ben Affleck. Wow! Great film. A few decent twists and turns and well-done character development. We enjoyed it.

We also just watched passengers. It is not the same movie the trailers show. If you want a great love story in space, it's a good one. A quiet exciting melancholy space action love story with no villians that will make you think. It works well.

I tend to rate movies by whether I am pondering them the next day. This one has my imagination.

Neighbors 2 was funny, but not much time spent pondering that one.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom