What's the last movie you watched?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
We watched Snow Buddies with our son tonight. It was cute. Even dh (as much as he cringed that we were watching yet another Disney movie) laughed and said it was cute.

We watched Hunting Party a couple nights ago. Good movie and true story. I recommend it. At the begining of the movie it says "only the most ridiculous parts of this story are true"

Watched Derailed last night. I like Clive Owen but don't always like the movies he's in. Not a great flick.

We love Jet Li, but this movie was so awful we shut it off half way through!

Tonight is Thank You For Smoking, seen it several times, such a great movie.

Jet Li is incredible! I love watching him. He's so graceful but this movie was too Hollywood. Didn't he retire from the fighting movies? Maybe I'm confusing him with someone else? (I can tell you what happened at the end if you're interested.)

We watched Hunting Party a couple nights ago. Good movie and true story. I recommend it. At the begining of the movie it says "only the most ridiculous parts of this story are true"

Watched Derailed last night. I like Clive Owen but don't always like the movies he's in. Not a great flick.

I LOVED "Derailed." I love movies with a lot of twists and surprises and this one didn't disappoint. Since I now know what's coming, there is no point in seeing it agan however.

If you have the movie channels on your TV don't miss "Little Children" and "Fracture." Good stuff.

"The Brave One." It was "eh." Don't watch it if you have an aversion to violence and gore.

Went to the theatre last night to see There Will Be Blood. Wow. He certainly deserved the Oscar he won.

Crank... that was a different kind of movie

But even more interesting was Who Killed the Electric Car???? All I can say is that I would buy one if given the chance!

The latest favorite in our house is Ratatouille!

We've rented that twice in the last couple of weeks because my son loves it and it's only 99c to rent movies at the little store by our house. It's going to be a long wait until his birthday in April; I asked my SIL to get it for him when she wanted a few gift ideas. He even loves the "My friend the rat" in the additional features. :-p

I really enjoyed watching Ratatouille with my five year old granddaughter over the Christmas holidays. As for several posts back I think that Colin Firth's breakout film was Valmont which I never tire of watching. It an early film with Annette Benning who is absolutely gorgeous and plays such an evil, spicy role. He's a cad, too, though a sympathetic one. You're rather sad at the ending.

City Heat.

It's funny which Burt Reynolds making wise cracking lines and then he was tossed around by Tab Thacker who plays a bouncer.

The Grind House... but we got ripped off cuz Stars only showed the first movie, got to tune in next week and see Death Proof along with Planet Terror again. Pretty decent flick tho.

Year Of The Dog with Molly Shannon. I was hoping for something sweeter and not so sad, but oh well! Laura Dern was great, but I wouldn't want her as my mother thats for sure!

Bug with Ashley Judd. Totally disturbing and stressful! This was one movie I could have lived without seeing! :ermm:

Back
Top Bottom