What's the last movie you watched?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ford versus Ferrari. Excellent.

Don’t want to give any details , but one thing it shows how top heavy companies can stifle the progress.

House of Paper

Last winter we saw the "House of Paper" on Netflix. It's really very brilliant. We can't wait for the new series to come out.

Valery.

Watched Equalizer 2, with Denzil Washingont. Not quite as good as the first but loved it anyhow. Love good guys prevail over bad! s

We watched "A League of Their Own recently. Fun and interesting movie with one of DH's favorite lines: "There's no crying in baseball!" [emoji1787] [emoji461]

Sleep doctor. I wish I red that it was based on Steven King novel before. I would not bother watching.
I’ve never read anything of his. But all the movies I have seen been at best mediocre.

Just watched Debt Collector 2. It was a lot of fun. Can't take it too seriously, but if you just want a popcorn flick, it's a good one.

From now on I think I’m going to be watching kids movies only. They might be silly, they might be goofy , but least they are light hearted and easy to watch.
Saw My Spy the other day. Very cute.
Definitely not the nonsense I have seen lately.
Recommend.

Just remembered, we also recently watched "The Client," based on the book by John Grisham. Very good movie. I love reading his novels and this was a great rendition on film.

From now on I think I’m going to be watching kids movies only. They might be silly, they might be goofy , but least they are light hearted and easy to watch.
Saw My Spy the other day. Very cute.
Definitely not the nonsense I have seen lately.
Recommend.
I hear ya. The Finding Nemo movies are really good, as well as the animated one about dogs.

1. Last night started to watch Rogue Warfar - lasted about maybe 10 minutes then gave it another 5 minutes to see if it would redeem itself... Dumped it.

2. Last night started to watch Dah Blood - lasted about maybe 10 minutes then gave it another 5 minutes to see if it would redeem itself... Got Dumped.

3. Last night settled for IpMan 4 Finale. Did not disappoint. I'm pretty sure they took a few liberties with his life story but very entertaining non-the-less. Best to watch all of them in sequence, if this is your type of movie.

Okay I finally watched The Two Popes movie. I fully though it was a solid movie that had some great acting by the two main actors in the movie.

Certainly worth all the nominations it got.

Back
Top Bottom