What's the last movie you watched?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Resistance with Jesse Eisenberg, it was very good. It's about the Jews who fought with the French Resistance during WWII.

3. Last night settled for IpMan 4 Finale. Did not disappoint. I'm pretty sure they took a few liberties with his life story but very entertaining non-the-less. Best to watch all of them in sequence, if this is your type of movie.

Even though IpMan are typical Kung fu movies, what I liked about them, is the fact that they are based on the life of a real person

Never watched. Read a couple of the books but somehow the movies never got me.

Is it better than I think?

Never read the books, but I really enjoy the movies. Watching Hansel & Gretelnow. I'm thinking it's a Game of Thrones weekend.

After looking it up I realize that I confused 'Pacific Rim' with 'Rimworld'. Have neither read nor seen 'Pacific Rim'. oops:rolleyes:

LOL! Pacific Rim - giant robots used to fight Kaiju - giant monsters. Based on Japanese manga.

Have never heard of "Rimworld" but after looking it up, I would watch a movie based on it.

Watched a good thriller, The Frozen Ground, on Netflix!
IMG_2040.jpg

We watched "The Monuments Men" a couple days ago. Himself was annoyed by many historical inaccuracies. Since I didn't notice them, I thought the movie was good. Not great. It wasn't the worst we've seen, but it wasn't the best. If you're looking for a movie about art recovery from the Nazis, "Woman in Gold" is far superior.

I don't watch a lot of movies as SO and I have different tastes. However, she's away for a week.

Last night I re-watched what I consider the absolute best western I've ever seen. Tombstone. All-star cast and lots of action. It's worth a look if you're interested in the genré.

Back
Top Bottom