What's the last movie you watched?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
So we watched Gunpowder Milkshake. It wasn't as bad as Charlie said it was, but it was bad. We had a good time with it though.

Then we watched Jolt. THAT was a bad one. I had some fun with it but it was REALLY bad.

We just got done watching Nobody. That was fun and pretty good, for the type of flick it is. And Christopher Lloyd still has it.

We watched a little Eddie Murphy movie last night that had Murphy in a nearly swear-free role. :ohmy: "Mr. Church" had reviews ranging from one start to 4.8 stars. While not quite worthy of 4.8 stars, I give it a four-tissue rating. I guess I was having a moment of "the feels" while watching. We both did enjoy it, and were surprised at how good of an actor Murphy is even when not swearing half the time. :LOL:

Watched Kate Winslet in The Dressmaker.

Thoroughly enjoyed. Can't rate Liam Hemsworth acting as have never seen him in another movie, wasn't particularly impressed but still OK.

All the Hemsworth's are worth watching! LOL

We watched "Julie and Julia" last night. Himself said we had seen it; I didn't remember most of it. Since he wouldn't watch a movie like that by himself, I guess I saw it. Either that, or we didn't see it and he's trying to gaslight me...

"Linda Ronstadt: The Sound of My Voice"

I watched "Linda Ronstadt: The Sound of My Voice" last night. It is streaming on HBO Max, Tubi, a free streaming service, and free on YouTube. I'll post the YouTube link at the bottom of this. If you're interested I suggest you watch however you get the best audio quality.

I really liked this 2019 documentary/biography. Lots of her music, interviews of contemporaries, and narration by Ronstadt herself. Apparently, a lot of other people liked it too. IMDB rating is 8.1. Rotten Tomatoes tomatometer 89%; audience score 99%
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5k1FGAGSsFw&list=TLPQMDIwODIwMjHwX6ug9DFVgA&index=3

So we watched Gunpowder Milkshake. It wasn't as bad as Charlie said it was, but it was bad. We had a good time with it though.

Then we watched Jolt. THAT was a bad one. I had some fun with it but it was REALLY bad.

We just got done watching Nobody. That was fun and pretty good, for the type of flick it is. And Christopher Lloyd still has it.
After reading your comment, I was trying to remember what the movie was about and I could not. Had to go watch the trailer. I guess it was just this Un-memorable.

The Englishman Who Went Up a Hill and Came Down a Mountain.

8qsOiGn.jpg

Vintage Hugh Grant. We've waited quite a while for the DVD to come up on Netflix. Worth the wait. I love Tara Fitzgerald like mad.

A lot of movies mentioned here are not available in my area of Netflix. Will probably get here but by that time I've usually forgotten the names. :LOL:

Oh my gosh. Just watch dumbest movie. Could not stop laughing. Great actors and even better music. Absolutely loved it. My wife called me a teenager. It really was a teenager movie. Fighting, car race, etc.
This means war.

Had the greatest time watching "Wild Hogs" last night and dates to 2007, which makes Tim Allen, John Travolta, Bill Macy and Martin Lawrence little kids.

Ray Liota and Marissa Tomei are also part of the cast. So much fun!

Particularly enjoyed the part where Macy was wrapped in duct tape and asked to be released, "Anyone have a knife, scissors, nail clippers?"

Back
Top Bottom