What's the last movie you watched?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
For Halloween, one of the movies we watched was Old. If you are a M. Night Shyamalan fan, you'll enjoy this movie. We also watched Black Widow, if you watch Marvel Studios movies, this one will not disappoint.

smileys-halloween-421826.gif

Just watched Jungle Cruise.
Nahh, another snakes crawling outta the head Disney Movie.
They could cut 15 min out and improve it.

Oh, no! I'm sorry to hear that is wasn't just wonderful! I just got the dvd and was looking forward to watching it. Maybe I should have waited for it to be free on Kanopy or something?

Decide to check it. Work is supper slow.

I did not pay attention to snakes, so it turned out to be ok. I sort of even enjoyed.

Watched the "The Good Liar," with Helen Mirren. Awesome movie. The amazing twists and turns kept us on our seats to the extent that we had a difficult time pausing for bathroom breaks.

Well worth watching!!

Last edited:
A couple of weeks ago, DH and I watched "An Acceptable Loss" starring Jamie Lee Curtis. It was really good - lots of unexpected turns in the plot. I recommend it.

Just been sitting and watching movies all day:

I think these are new, at least I don't remember seeing them last year.

A Boy Called Christmas (really good)
The Claus Family (pretty good)

Started the Christmas Chronicles 2. Nbr 1 was terrific, but this one, not too sure I haven't seen already, and not too impressed.

The Fable, (blech)

Shang-Chi - new Asian SuperHero, from CANADA

Looking forward to new ones with him.

Just watched Shang-Chi...I agree. Good movie and look forward to more! Although, I'm not sure if there will be a return of some of the Avengers, based on that very last clip halfway thru the credits?

We watched Mayberry Man. Cute, a tad predictable, but if you liked the series, you'll enjoy the movie. It is nice that they did not try to recreate, but stayed in present day instead.

Back
Top Bottom