What's the last movie you watched?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well until I can find out the story line in a leeetle bit more detail, I think I'll pass. Don't like really scary or horror type movies.
There are too many scary and horror type stories in the news enough to give me the chills.

@dragnlaw, watch News of the World, 2020 with Tom Hanks, a really nice movie you might like. Free on Freevee. (I think I watched it on the Roku Channel with ads.) Mr bliss also liked this movie.

@dragnlaw The Menu weaves in themes such as food blogging, food critics, modern culture, and superficiality of people, including those who simply have money to burn and those who simply need to feel special in an exclusive restaurant setting featuring an extremely elite menu with a prima donna chef. It has some very dark moments but was really funny (to me, at least) in the ridiculousness of it all. It's surreal messages and moments make it unlikely to feel it is real. I loved it - especially the ending and immediately needed a cheeseburger. :)

We watched an old (1998, but new to us) Jackie Chan movie, Who Am I? If you are a Jackie Chan fan, this one doesn't disappoint. If you are not already a fan, you are in for a treat! Plenty of chase scenes and special effects too...and, of course, there's Jackie Chan! He amazes and amuses and keeps me laughing! I recommend this movie or most any Jackie Chan movie, for that matter! You're welcome!

Watched "Champions" on Netflix Prime. Movie with Woody Harrelson as a basketball coach doing community service coaching a team with intellectual disabilities.

very good

Last edited:
Although I had seen it before, over 40 years ago, I just finished watching Judgment at Nuremburg. It's long, painful, slow, sobering and absolutely essential viewing... especially in the light of the direction American politics has gone of late. Not just recommended: required.

There is a movie my hubs and I both really like. Martian Child, free streaming on the Roku Channel. If it doesn't bring a smile to your face at least once, your heart receptors are broken.

Recently watched Peter Rabbit 2, very good, enjoyed it.

Also - The Nice Guys with Russel Crowe & Ryan Gosling. I think they worked well together, set in the '70's, not so nice side of Los Angeles, detective and tough guy team up.

Our bees told us to watch The Bee Movie, so we did. It was good! It's animated 2007. On the free Roku Channel. Bzzzz Bzzz Bzzzz
(I'm not a fan of most animated movies but I liked it.)

I don't watch movies at all. There is no way I can sit still for 2 hours without moving or doing something.

The last movie I watched was from at least 15 years ago.

Wan, that's the glory of being able to watch TV movies at home. I get up at least 3 times to let cats and dogs in and out. I get up at least 4 times to pour another beverage... from coffee to wine to water. I get up and do the dinner dishes. I get up and rummage around trying to find a snack. I get up to go and put on jammies.... and oh... don't forget the prerequisite visits to the WC, numbers depending on how many beverages were consumed.

edit: I also love the down time of not having to think but just be entertained.

Back
Top Bottom