What's the last movie you watched?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Pride and Prejudice--the 6 hour A & E version. Actually, we are about 3/4 the way through and will probably finish it this weekend. (Yes, DH actually likes Jane Austin).

Abby picked todays movie (we have a DVD player with dual screens in the mini-van so while DW is working me and Abby watch movies! Doesn't seem fair does it?? LOL), and she picked Ice Age.
She laughs pretty much from start of movie to finish, and I have to admit even though I have many lines memorized, I still get a lot of laughs from it as well.
"I wish I could jump like that!" "Wish Granted!!"
LOL

The Kingdom, with Jamie Foxx. Good movie, although the action scenes were a little chaotic.

getting ready to hunker down w/a Away from Her, a chick flick starring Julie Christie.

Stranger Than Fiction. It was better than I expected. Will Ferrell played a somewhat serious role. Not what I expected.

We saw Evan Almighty the other day too Sattie.
Thought it was ok...kind of nice to watch a movie that isn't
MEAN and violent.

geebs, sounds like Jim Carrey in that serious movie w/Kate Winslet (forget the title).

I was surprised at how good he was.
Was that Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind? Yeah we really enjoyed that one and Jim Carrey was excellent in a serious role.

This movie was no where near as good as that one, but Ferrells performance was enjoyable to watch. I would not say he is the best actor out there, but he did pull off the role pretty well and it was cool to see him not be silly.

At my daughter's insistence, watched "Fight Club" last night. Or I should say, I watched half of it. I just found it so bleak and depressing I couldn't watch it all...guess the generation gap does exist. My daughter and SIL thought it was a great movie. I thought it was about self-absorbed, over-indulged, dishonest and boring people that I didn't really care about at all. Maybe I should have watched it all the way through, but had to go to YouTube and watch clips from old Broadway musicals to get the dreary taste of it out of my head.......

Watched National Treasure last night, the sequel comes out tuesday and we're pretty excited to go get it, LOVED the first one!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom