What's the last movie you watched?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
A little weird for June, but I just watched "Santa Clause 3: The Escape Clause."

I loved the first one. The second one was good but not as good as the first. This one was just plain stupid through the first half, then it was ok. Not worth buying, so I'm glad I got it on Starz.

:)Barbara

Buck and I watched Serpico a few nights ago. Movie held pretty true to the Peter Maas book, which I practically "ate" when it came out. Al Pacino was perfect in the part.

After seeing the movie I Googled "Serpico." What an interesting man!

Just got our Netflix movie delivery today - The Departed. Probably won't get to it for a few days or maybe a week. We spend a lot of our hot weather evenings out on the front porch.

I went to Ironman a couple weeks ago in the theater. Oh. My. God. Loved it! Loved everything about it!

Sat on a friend's couch a couple afternoons ago and watched "Boondock Saints". Though it was made in 1999 and it was a tad bit bloody for me, it was sublime none-the-less. William Dafoe was spot on; the brothers (Sean Patrick Flanery & Norman Reedus) were fantastic. Their "funny man" friend, played by David Della Rocco, was the perfect wild card to everyone else's serenity. I highly recommend watching it if you haven't already.

:heart:
Z

I watched "Reign on Me" the other night and was blown away but the terrific job Adam Sandler did with his character. I am not really an Adam Sandler fan, but his dramatic portrayal of the character whose family was killed on 9/11 was mezmerizing and the story was intense and very interesting.

LC61, it seems that you are a connoisseur of wonderful, classic movies. You have mentioned quite a few of my old favorites lately. I've just been reading The Big Sleep, by the way. Gosh, Raymond Chandler was a good writer - also read The Long Goodbye recently. Good stuff.

I watched "Reign on Me" the other night and was blown away but the terrific job Adam Sandler did with his character. I am not really an Adam Sandler fan, but his dramatic portrayal of the character whose family was killed on 9/11 was mezmerizing and the story was intense and very interesting.

I just watched it a couple days ago and felt exactly the same way (except I love Adam Sandler!) I thought Don Cheadle was awesome as well.

The Piano-again for the 100+ time. I love the music and the scenery. I've seen the beginning 100+ times, the ending about half as much, and I still love it. I always feel better when I watch it.

I watched Alvin and the Chipmunks the other night. Great fun!! Especailly if you remember all the songs.

Watched "I am Legend" last night. Good movie; Will Smith was outstanding. It didn't conform really well to the Richard Matheson short story on which it was based, but the world has changed alot since that story was first written. Suspenseful and very realistic, but I was a little disappointed in the abrupt ending.

Watched Spiderman 3 last night. Was OK, some of the scenes were a little corny but funny, like when Peter was walking down the street strutting and doing his 'moves' for all to see. Corny, but the womens reactions as they ran the other way was pretty funny. And the Jazz Club scene was a bit over the top.

I watched "The Good Witch" on Family Channel this evening (I recorded it last night). It was cute. Right now "we" are watching "Rambo." I am watching it as I check DC, enter sweepstakes, and check email. James is watching it through his eyelids. I'm not sure how he can hear it sometimes through the snoring! :-p

:)Barbara

Just spent a lazy Sunday mornong watching The Condemned. It's got it's fair share of action, but has what us brits would call 'slushy American sentiment'. A bit like the alternative ending of I am Legend (**** good film). However I enjoyed it, although the storyline is a bit far fetched. Overall 7.5/10

I'm just downloading Blues Bros to my phone as i'm hitting the beach soon, not the best way to watch a movie - but I sorta know what happens anyway:ROFLMAO:

We watched Untraceable last night. We both enjoyed it, but I liked it more than DW. It was very suspensful and the story was cool. DW was quite scared.

Spider-man 3..... I found it kind of a bore. Same stuff again except for Bad Spidey... but fairly predictable. I should have watched I Now Pronounce you Chuck and Larry. :)

"Virus"...the original 1980 movie with George Kennedy, Robert Vaughn, Bo Svenson, and Chuck Connors. Haven't seen it in ages, and finally found it online and downloaded it.
Cool movie!

Spider-man 3..... I found it kind of a bore. Same stuff again except for Bad Spidey... but fairly predictable. I should have watched I Now Pronounce you Chuck and Larry. :)

Very funny movie, but with some serious parts mixed in. It all works out in the end though, a pretty good roll for Robin Williams I thought.

Back
Top Bottom