What's the last movie you watched?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Last movie I saw was The Incredible Hulk. It was pretty good, and neat how they are tying Iron Man into it.. I suspect the next movie will be Captain America :)

Before that, it was Kung Fu Panda. I am totally buying that one when it comes out!!!!

I was iffy about 10,000 BC, I'll download it when it is on video.

Pan's Labyrinth - I know it won all kinds of awards, (3 Oscars, plus!) but I rarely heed other's accolades... (unless you're telling me what kind of garlic press to buy!) AND... (are you still reading this?) I don't ascribe to the whole "fantasy-magikal-Harry-Hobbit and the Big-Majikal-Stonel" genre thing.... but I really. liked. this. movie.

Just sayin'...

Have watched several movies lately with both DD and me laid up.

27 Dresses - Cute and predictable
Fool's Gold - Again, predictable, but fun and a great cast.
Definitely Maybe - A wonderful unpredictable movie about love and choices
Jumper - I know it was the nature of the movie, but I found it too disjointed to keep my interest.
The Bucket List - Great Movie with great actors and a wonderful ending line!

potclanger said:
Pan's Labyrinth - I know it won all kinds of awards, (3 Oscars, plus!) but I rarely heed other's accolades... (unless you're telling me what kind of garlic press to buy!) AND... (are you still reading this?) I don't ascribe to the whole "fantasy-magikal-Harry-Hobbit and the Big-Majikal-Stonel" genre thing.... but I really. liked. this. movie.

Just sayin'...

I did too, pc. I have also shared the DVD with Mexican friends and they loved it, too.

It poured down here on July 4th so we went to a matinee and saw Roman du Gare - great suspense flick, stars Fanny Ardant.

Skulls.

It's really freaky thinking that things like that are really going on in our government. And make me sick to think how people get trapped in societies like that and can't get out.

I watched 40 year old virgin again the other day....
the 1st time I watched it i thought it was really funny, but lego girl was colicky, so watching it on DVR took about 4 hours between screaming fits......
It's even FUNNIER without stopping!
A little sick, but funny as HEdoublehockeysticks none the less.

Live Free or Die Hard.... entertaining, but unbelievable action sequences.

Rush Hour 3.... did not last the whole movie. UGH! And I really like 1 and 2!

Nick and I saw Wanted last week, which was AMAZING let me tell you. We have never seen such an amazing ending - the concept and the gun fights were like nothing we've ever seen in movies before.

Last night we saw Hancock. It was pretty good and the twist at the end was surprising!

Nick and I saw Wanted last week, which was AMAZING let me tell you. We have never seen such an amazing ending - the concept and the gun fights were like nothing we've ever seen in movies before.
Yeah we thought it was pretty cool to watch all that too Saph. Makes me wonder though how many people are going to try to curve their bullets now.

Watched The Birdcage last night, it is one of my favorites. It always makes me laugh.

LOL I love that one!!!!
when my midlle son learned to walk, we called him Agador Spartacus like the "butler" in the movie. He walked just fine, until he had shoes on, then he couldn't stay upright for the life of him!

We had bought "The Bucket List" a few weeks ago but hadn't seen it yet. We brought it over to my best friend's last night and watched it with her and her husband. We laughed until we cried, then we just plain cried, and then we laughed through our tears. A wonderful movie--Morgan Freeman and Jack Nicholson were the perfect pair for this one.

:)Barbara

Back
Top Bottom