What's the last movie you watched?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I went to see Wall-e & loved every minute of it. For a $6.25 ticket tis the best money I spent

saw h---boy, didnt like it that much

I'm a huge Disney lover and can't wait to see Wall-e, but considering we are saving to move and buy a house, I can wait for it to come to DVD. We are going to watch Dan in Real Life tonight...

We saw the latest Rambo movie. Other than the language (which was to be expected in that type of movie), it was good.

:)Barbara

Dark Knight, first hour very good. Thought it was too long. Not as creepy as I thought it would be, thank goodness. Gary Oldman was very good in it too. Ledger gets more of the press for obvious reasons.

Barbs, who is Ledger???I definitely HAVE been away too long............:)missed out on the people who are getting piercings.......not judging...........you miss out on too much if you do.....jest kidding...........:):)

never got a chance to read Atonement..........lent it to a friend and it was ruined in a fire............................I'm not sad about its fate....I'm a strong girl........ but I am about the other books..........our best teacher had most of her books ruined for the children...........that's why so many of us turned out to help Eileen...........it was a horrible thing to happen.........

Mamma Mia with Meryl Streep. It's totally fun to watch with your daughter or girlfriends. My sister and I really enjoyed it.

Barbs, who is Ledger???I definitely HAVE been away too long............:)missed out on the people who are getting piercings.......not judging...........you miss out on too much if you do.....jest kidding...........:):)

Expat, Heath Ledger is the actor who played the Joker in Dark Knight and has had a few other memorable roles lately. He died not too long ago of an "accidental overdose of prescription medication". Hope that helps!

I think for me it is what movie "haven't" you watched lately! DD rented Vantage Point and said how good it was but I was working that week so couldn't get to it before she returned it. So then DH rented it for work and watched it but I was out and he returned it - he raved about it! So our friends rented it and invited it over but it was during my 4 day depression and I didn't go but they said it was great. During my recovery time after the surgery I am going to have to see that movie!!!!

Back
Top Bottom