What's the last movie you watched?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I watched it a couple of times. I enjoyed it. This movie has been playing on and off on the dish these last couple of months.

Yea, I guess it premiered this past weekend and we kept missing it. I was glad I got a chance to watch it, much better than I expected! I got Dish too! :LOL:

Better than you expected? Maybe I'll stop skipping over it then.
Thanks.

YW... I was about to go to bed when this came on and I ended up staying up to watch it. Don't know how much that speaks for it... but you get the idea!

Rented Tinker Bell for kids, they all climed in my bed, last Sunday early in the morning and watched it. i was half a sleep, actually kind of liked it. Kind of because I was kind of watching.

I watched "Wall-E" a couple nights ago. It started out slow but I ended up liking it. I can't imagine little kids would like it though. There are too many references to things only adults would get, and there wasn't a lot of action.

I'm watching "Horton Hears a Who" right now. Cute so far.

:)Barbara

I watched "A Christmas Carol" "The Note" and "It's A Wonderful Life" all on DVDs.
Next one I plan to watch , an oldie : "The Bishop's Wife"

Which version of "Christmas Carol" do you have? I'm such an old movie buff, I enjoy them more than the modern day movies, lol. The Bishop's wife is great!! :eek:)

Which version of "Christmas Carol" do you have? I'm such an old movie buff, I enjoy them more than the modern day movies, lol. The Bishop's wife is great!! :eek:)

I have the one with Patrick Stewart as Scrooge. I've read the original book by Charles Dickens and I find that this particular remake of Christmas Carol is closest to the book.

I like old movies too, most of my collection are in black and white. The oldest movie collection I have is Charlie Chaplin :)

...i have to stop watching scary movies right before i go to bed. :huh:
I have that same policy about mirrors!

I love "The Bishop's Wife" and the other movies just mentioned, as well.

I'm too ashamed to tell you what I am watching right now! (Let's just say it is a Christmas movie and there are a lot of people named Brady in it. Sheesh!).

I'm too ashamed to tell you what I am watching right now! (Let's just say it is a Christmas movie and there are a lot of people named Brady in it. Sheesh!).

:huh:

Watched the Wizard of Oz twice, then Alien: Directors cut, Aliens, Alien 3, and now A Knights Tale is on... somewhere in there found time to watch two episodes of SVU and two of 3rd Rock...:wacko:

I may head to my DVD collection to pull out AVP and Requim...:cool:

Back
Top Bottom