What's the last movie you watched?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I watched "Ken" (1964), a Chinese silent movie called "Lao Gong Zhi Ai Qing" (1922) and an American silent about the Japanese called "The Wrath of The Gods" (1914) last night. Yeah, I have free time over the New Year's holiday.

Last movie I watched in the theater was "Body of Lies" -- really, really good film.
:)

Have any of you read the book? And, if so, for those of you who read the book AND saw the movie, did the movie hold true to the book? I'd be interested to know. The book was quite good.

There is a book? I am heading to my library tomorrow morning! Thanks Katie. When I finish it I will give you my book vs. movie critique.

Have any of you read the book? And, if so, for those of you who read the book AND saw the movie, did the movie hold true to the book? I'd be interested to know. The book was quite good.

Sorry, never read the book but the movie was quite well made.

I am SO behind in my movie watching. I love them, but somehow never get around to them any more. Anyway, a friend gave me the dvd of "Why Did I Get Married" -- it's a Tyler Perry movie. We watched it Thursday, and really enjoyed it.

We watched Wall-E yesterday. My son and I both enjoyed it but DH gave up because of the "liberal" global warming theme running through the movie. We just signed up for Netflix and expect our first movie in the mail today. We're getting American Carol. I'll let you know how it is.

Mamma Mia (for the second time), laughed my butt off again. Holy cow is Pierce Brosnan painful to listen to!

My friends and I went to see "Seven Pounds" and loved it. What a surprise ending!!!
Never saw that coming.

Netflix came today with "Forgetting Sarah Marshall." Hope it's a good one.

We finally watched The Dark Knight this morning. I was really impressed with Heath Ledger's performance as the joker. But I was a little shocked and disappointed that there was no reference to his passing before or after. Usually they will say "this picture is dedicated to the memory of...." or something like that.

Anyway, the movie was good, but there were times it was very disjointed.

Just finished watching "The Notebook". Have always wanted to see it but never got the chance until now. It was really good. The acting and the storyline were both very well done.
My daughter loves that movie and I've been told I have to watch it if my teenage daughter has a BF and loves it. I haven't gotten around to watching yet, but maybe in the next week or so.

I am SO behind in my movie watching. I love them, but somehow never get around to them any more. Anyway, a friend gave me the dvd of "Why Did I Get Married" -- it's a Tyler Perry movie. We watched it Thursday, and really enjoyed it.
Tyler Perry is great. I love him and all his work. You should see Daddy's Girls (have LOTS of tissue at hand). It's a fantastic movie.

I'm watching The Birdcage right now. I love this movie. Robin Williams, Nathan Lane, Gene Hackman, and Diane Wiest. Love it. Who doesn't love to see Gene Hackman in a dress complaining that white makes him look fat?? :LOL:

I watched The Duchess last night and I liked it, very good period piece. A bit predictable but the costumes were amazing. I'd watch it again just for the clothes, unreal!

Back
Top Bottom