What's the last movie you watched?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I just watched The Memory Keeper's Daughter. The movie was not very good and really made me mad to know there are some people back them like this guy. I don;t want to go into details in case someone wants to watch it and hasn't.

The Sisterhood Of The Traveling Pants II is on it's way along with Mirrors which I am freaking out to watch. I LOVE scary movies.

The Insider! Also was fortunate to hear interview on Charlie Rose with film Director. True story. I always like movies with heros. Ones that are made up or real ones. Russell Crowe was at his best. Was not well received by the public. Maybe because whole story was about smoking.

I haven't seen the movie, but I read the book to my class a couple years ago and loved it.

:)Barbara

Just to let you know Barb that the movie is nothing like the book. They take great liberties with the storyline. It was very disappointing. It was a good movie but if you love the book you'll be sad at how they changed it.

Marley & Me (book club field trip), which was excellent because we had our own Marley but we called her Heidi.

This afternoon we took our daughter to Mall Cop. Not my kind of movie, but hubby and daughter were cracking up. I say wait for the DVD or pay per view. Excellent rock music throughout, however!

Last knight I went to see the movie SLUMDOG MILLIONAIRE at the cinema and really enjoyed it. It was meaningfull as well as funny. I highly recommend it.

Old movie 1932 of Titanic - Barbara Stanwyck , Clifton Webb. I like old movies, because no bad words , no nudity etc.

Last knight I went to see the movie SLUMDOG MILLIONAIRE at the cinema and really enjoyed it. It was meaningfull as well as funny. I highly recommend it.

I loved it too! Great film, one of the best I've seen in a long time.

After series of prety lousy bunch of films we watched Sisterhood of traveling pants (my choice), it was really-really nice.

Back
Top Bottom