What's the last movie you watched?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
We watched "Elephant Walk" with Elizabeth Taylor, Peter Finch, and Dana Andrews over the weekend. I hadn't seen it since I was a teenager, but I still loved it. I appreciated it more now, as an adult. I love old movies!

:)Barbara

We had 4 free movie tickets left, so we decided to de-stress by going to the movies tonight. We saw "Underworld: The Rise of the Lycans" and "Inkheart." Both were good in their own way.

"Underworld..." is a prequel to explain the beginnings of the Lycans and vampires. It is a very dark movie, of course, but it was well done, I think. The only thing I didn't like was that they did too many super-close-ups during action scenes. It is a good effect if done in small bursts, but not when there are too many. We missed the first 10 minutes, which I hated. Usually I won't go if it has already started, but the next movie didn't start until two hours later and we didn't want to hang around waiting that long.

"Inkheart" was a really good movie, and it is something you could take your kids to. I really don't think most kids under 10 would be interested (although some might), but older kids would. Our actual theater experience during this movie was terrible, but I won't go into that here. (To be continued, in the Venting thread!).

:)Barbara

we watched The Bucket List last night. I thought it was pretty good. DH got choked up! He always makes fun of me when I cry at movies and there he was blubbering away! Of course he got a little ribbing but not too much.

Watched The Insider with Al Pacino and Russell Crowe last night. I'd seen it and recommended it to my daughter. She liked it too.

It's the kind of movie we have to watch when my son is gone. He likes movie with action and not "all talk talk" as he puts it. Such an eloquent child...

Back
Top Bottom