What's the last movie you watched?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Since moving to London we finally got an apartment, but we are now waiting for cable to be installed, so I have been watching what DVD's I had on hand. Last night was Jewel of the Nile.

"The Holiday" - Romantic comedy. Worth the rental. Nice.

Delightful performance by Kate Winslet.

college_cook said:
Spy Game,this morning. I'm a big Brad Pitt fan myself.

If you like Brad Pitt, you should see "Legends of the Fall". Anthony Hopkins and Aidan Quinn are also in it. And the music is beautiful.

Toots said:
I just finished watching Sophie Scholl: The Final Days. I cried through the last 30 minutes of the film. Really good movie - especially if you are interested in historical accounts from WWII.

My DH loves WWII history. It's hard for me to get through some of his documentaries though. Is this one more story oriented rather than just facts? Last one we watched was Stalingrad & now he's watching his 30-hour disc colection that I got him for Christmas. Not all at once of course, but right before we go to bed. Not the images I want before going to sleep.:ermm:

corazon said:
I watched Snatch tonight. We own it. I love that movie. Love Brad Pitt in it.

We own it too, also a favorite!

I'm watching Walk the Line for the 4th time. Such a great movie.

Last movie I saw?? Not sure, it was either Day After Tomorrow, Who Framed Roger Rabbit, or Tomorrow Never Dies. Quite a mix, huh? :wacko:

John

luvs said:
goonies. i cried. poor galumph.

Classic 80's movie!!! I love the "truffle shuffle" :ROFLMAO:

I'm watching The Family Stone while I sit here with my 19th box of tissue trying to get rid of this stupid cold. Blah!

80's movies, sigh. molly ringwalds' movies..... reason to be! i'm renting them, tee-hee.
we watched 'goonies' on beta.

Last edited:
It was not what I expected. The trailers made it seem like a more intelligent Will Ferrell movie. I was expecting more comedy. It was good, but I was a bit geared up for something else. I don't think I'd bother with it if I were you GB. It was just OK.

Now Happy Feet was seriously cute. Rachel would LOVE it.

Yesterday I watched "half light" with Demi Moore. I really liked it. It is a spooky suspense thriller. (just my kind of story).

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom