What's the last movie you watched?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Laurie, I also love all three of the movies you mentioned. I just watched a movie called "Identity" with John Cusack and Ray Liotta. Pretty dark, sort of Hitchcockian, with an amazing twist at the end. Made in 2003 - has anybody else seen it?

Laurie, I also love all three of the movies you mentioned. I just watched a movie called "Identity" with John Cusack and Ray Liotta. Pretty dark, sort of Hitchcockian, with an amazing twist at the end. Made in 2003 - has anybody else seen it?

Sounds like something I would like, Karen. And I do like both actors very much. I will check this out.

"Gone Baby Gone." The language was horrendous, and it had very dark themes, but this one really made you think. I don't want to give anything away, so I won't say what happens, but what it boiled down to was, do I do what is legally right or morally right? Quality acting, IMO.

:)Barbara

We saw "The Reader" last night - it was excellent. I read the book years ago (it is a good book), so I had high hopes for the movie and I wasn't disappointed. I still think Slumdog will win for best picture at the Oscars but The Reader is a very good movie.

I just rented "The Secret Life of Bees" and "Hellboy 2". My husband was in heaven (he loved the first of the latter; I picked up "Bees" for myself, thinking that it would be too chick flick for hubby, but he loved it as well!).

"Taken" with Liam Neeson. About a guy (ex-CIA or other spook-like operative) whose daughter is abducted by white slave bad guys. Lots of car chases and explosions and stuff, which Handy Husband (HH) liked.

I just like looking at Liam Neeson.

What did you think of the actual movie though Mudbug? The previews I have seen look great. My wife likes to look at him too so that would probably be a good one for us to see together. A little something for both of us.

It's pretty good, geebs. Mrs. geebs will like the way our boy looks throughout, altho I DID notice that he has kinda stubby fingers, which disappointed me. Lots of action, set in Paris with some nice Paris views, fairly crisp dialogue throughout. My favorite scene is when he confronts the kitchen full of bad guys and bluffs his way through intimidating them. And he DOES get all the right breaks right when he needs them.

Back
Top Bottom