What's the last movie you watched?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Watched Grand Tarino last weekend with Clint Eastwood. Best movie I've seen in a long time Something I didn't expect out of a Clint Eastwood movie

I have Sideways on TV right now but later today we are going to catch a matinee of Frost/Nixon. I try to see all the movies nominated for best picture before the awards show. The two I haven't been able to get to yet are Doubt and The Wrestler. I really wanted to see both of those before the Oscars, but ran out of time.

We are hopelessly behind the times since we don't go out to the theater. We just recently signed up for netflix so have been catching up. Just saw Ironman and have now have the Devil wears Prada for tonight.

We are hopelessly behind the times since we don't go out to the theater. We just recently signed up for netflix so have been catching up. Just saw Ironman and have now have the Devil wears Prada for tonight.

We haven't been to the theaters in ages. Most all our current movie watching comes from either borrowed academy screeners or bootleg copies.
We've pretty much seen dozens of films which are nominated this year.

If you enjoyed Sideways you'll also like Bottle Shock.

Frost/Nixon is a must see. I enjoyed it very much.

I saw Bottleshock last weekend - I thought it was pretty good.

I saw Frost/Nixon today - it was good, but not great. It has zero chance of winning best picture at the Oscars tomorrow night.

I have a couple of rentals to watch tonight, if I am not too movied out.

Watched Grand Tarino last weekend with Clint Eastwood. Best movie I've seen in a long time Something I didn't expect out of a Clint Eastwood movie

I will have to agree 100% on this one!! This movie is awesome!! We couldn't stop laughing at his audacity:ohmy::LOL:

We watched Ghost Town last night. Cute movie. Thought it would be more funny than it was though. Started out great but turned sappy at the end.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom