What's the last movie you watched?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
transformers, it was too stupid to ba an adult movie and just a bit too juicy to be a kid movie. Would not recomend to any group.
I'm 45 and I loved Transformers. Hot guys, cool cars, stuff blowing up, what's not to love? :LOL: Now I have to go watch it again tomorrow.

Last movies I watched were total dude flicks: XXX:State of the Union, The Marine, and Transporter 2.

Really I'm just gearing up for Fast and Furious on Friday. Sadly and honestly, I already have my ticket for the movie.

Hi i saw The Manglers.. it was the worst movie i ever saw.. a perfect waste of time it front of the screen... oof!!

I loved Even Almighty also. If you loved that one you may love Get Smart.
I would like to see that! In fact, we might have it, but I don't think so. Last year we bought the whole series (the original, with Don Adams and Barbara Feldon). I always loved that show!

:)Barbara

Last edited:
You don't Mess with the Zohan... yes another one of typical "guilty pleasure" from Adam Sandler, you would hesitate to admit you liked it, yes it was SILLY and there were some slow bits, but I laughed quite a lot, heartily too...:rolleyes:

which version, licia? the PBS with Colin Firth, the Keira Knightley, or the old Greer Garson/Laurence Olivier?

my fave is the PBS one. I probably re-read that book once a year.

Over the weekend I watched two movies:

Vicki, Christina, Barcelona - great - funny - and its AWoody Allen who I love

Tell No One - French mystery, very good suspenseful drama.

Mine was "Bridge to Therabithia", together with my classmates. We watched it in our house. And I love it so much! It became one of my favorite movies since then.. :)

Has anyone watched that movie? What can you say about it?!

I watched Baby Mama. I had very very low expectations for it. It looked like a mindless stupid movie from the commercials. I was awake and needed something to watch though and it was on On Demand so I figured why not. My wife grew up with Amy Poeller so it is always fun to see stuff that she is in. I was pleasantly surprised at this movie. It was much better than I expected. It was no where near as stupid as I thought it would be and there were some pretty funny parts.

I watched Baby Mama. I had very very low expectations for it. It looked like a mindless stupid movie from the commercials. I was awake and needed something to watch though and it was on On Demand so I figured why not. My wife grew up with Amy Poeller so it is always fun to see stuff that she is in. I was pleasantly surprised at this movie. It was much better than I expected. It was no where near as stupid as I thought it would be and there were some pretty funny parts.

I know what you mean, GB. I had expected it to be what Buck called "mental chewing gum," but I was also surprised at how fun/cute it really was. There were parts where I caught myself laughing out loud.

Back
Top Bottom