What's the last movie you watched?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Batman Begins with Christopher Bale, Liam Neeson and Michael Caine. Excellent.

Would this movie be something a 58 year old would enjoy, or is it more of a younger person's movie? I've hesitated to watch it, thinking I might be a bit long in the tooth for a Batman movie. Whatcha think? :huh:

Would this movie be something a 58 year old would enjoy, or is it more of a younger person's movie? I've hesitated to watch it, thinking I might be a bit long in the tooth for a Batman movie. Whatcha think? :huh:

I know you weren't talking to me but, LOL, I had to say you're "never to old" to watch any movie....So you should see the movie!!:cool::)

I started to watch "The Avengers" which I had recorded from Starz. I deleted it in less than an hour as I thought it was awful.

Well, I am older than you and I really enjoyed this film.A class act film. Great director and actors.

At DH's insistence, " The Lovely Bones". I had read the book years ago. Not bad.

BTW, anything Batman is good.

At DH's insistence, " The Lovely Bones". I had read the book years ago. Not bad.

BTW, anything Batman is good.

I just can't bring myself to watch it . . . I LOVED the book, and would hate to see it screwed up via film.

Noticed too that A&E Has done Kings, "Bag of Bones" into a series. THAT I am interested in seeing.

I watched Bill Cunninghams New York tonight. How awesome and what a life. Anyone into his work, photography, travel and/or fashion should check it out.

The new Batman's with Christian Bale are great, I think you would really like them. Story, direction, acting...they score high on my list of movies I like to re-watch.

Watched "Pirates Of the Caribbean- On Stranger Tides" and thought it was O.K. I think they need to put it to bed now though. I really like the original and they go down hill a little each time.

Stage Beauty with Clare Danes and Billy Cruddup. Danes' character was the first female to portray a woman on the English stage -- at a time when female characters were done by male actors only.

Watched Paranormal Activity 3 this weekend. Wondering why they didn't show or changed most of the scenes that were in the previews??

But it was ok as far as "these series" goes..... (shrugging)

Watched Paranormal Activity 3 this weekend. Wondering why they didn't show or changed most of the scenes that were in the previews??

But it was ok as far as "these series" goes..... (shrugging)

hey nikki,not to put you on the spot or anything, (you're in good company) but why do people spend good money just to put themselves in mortal fear? i've always avoided scary movies precisely because they stir up such sickly, stomach churning feelings that i never ever wish to visit, certainly not voluntarily. is there some sort of pleasurable thrill that i'm missing? i have always wondered about this, but have never received a satisfactory answer from my horror-movie-loving friends. i also don't like to watch bloody, gory, violent movies for much the same reason--they make me feel ill....:yuk:

hey nikki,not to put you on the spot or anything, (you're in good company) but why do people spend good money just to put themselves in mortal fear? i've always avoided scary movies precisely because they stir up such sickly, stomach churning feelings that i never ever wish to visit, certainly not voluntarily. is there some sort of pleasurable thrill that i'm missing? i have always wondered about this, but have never received a satisfactory answer from my horror-movie-loving friends. i also don't like to watch bloody, gory, violent movies for much the same reason--they make me feel ill....:yuk:

LOL, good question. I really don't know. I just like the suspense of something creepy about to happen. And I'm one of those people no matter how I try to contain my scream, I scream.....very loudly, lol. But much as I love horror movies. I don't watch possession movies. I can't take them. I'd be having nightmares and seeing things in the dark for days. :ermm:

That question really has me thinking.....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom