What's the last movie you watched?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Just got done watching Portrait Of Jennie, one of my all time favorites. It stars Joseph Cotton, Jennifer Jones and Ethel Barrymore.

A few days ago we saw "Rise of the Planet of the Apes." It was really good! If you are a fan of any of the Planet of the Apes movies, I would definitely recommend it.

Last night we finally got to see parts 1 and 2 of "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows." :cool:

On edit, apparantly my quote did not work the way I had planned!!!! This was in reply to Bliss's question of The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo.

I watched it a few weeks ago. There is nudity, a sex scene or so, not sure what is too racy for you. :) I enjoyed the movie but would like to read the books! The latest movie I watched (read the book as well) was The Help and I enjoyed both. :)

Last edited:
"diary of a wimpy kid: rodrick rules".

my family has read all of the books, so the movie was a lot of fun.

"diary of a wimpy kid: rodrick rules".

my family has read all of the books, so the movie was a lot of fun.

This was the last one we watched too. My daughter has been reading those books at breakneck speed so I was happy to be able to watch the movie with her and enjoy it together.

We went to see "The babysitter" last weekend. The kids went to see "The chipmunks". I have a feeling it won't be to long before "The Babysitter" is on HBO.

This was the last one we watched too. My daughter has been reading those books at breakneck speed so I was happy to be able to watch the movie with her and enjoy it together.

i'll bet you have a smart little cookie there, gb.

we got our son the 'diary of a wimpy kid:do it yourself book" for christmas to complete his collection. does your daughter have it yet?

my son was really quiet the other day, a strange occurance for him, so when i looked in i saw him feverishly writing in the book.

today, he told me that all of his life's secrets are written down in it...lol.

i'll bet you have a smart little cookie there, gb.

we got our son the 'diary of a wimpy kid:do it yourself book" for christmas to complete his collection. does your daughter have it yet?

my son was really quiet the other day, a strange occurance for him, so when i looked in i saw him feverishly writing in the book.

today, he told me that all of his life's secrets are written down in it...lol.

My granddaughter kept diaries for years. The only time I ever peaked into one wasl when her mothe died. I really needed to find out how she was feeling. And I am glad I did. Shortly after, inspite of the pain it caused me, I started taling to her about the death. She broke down in sobs a couple of times. The one thing I found out is that she was holding back from talking to me because she didn't want to hurt me. :chef:

Bucky, that is the one she does not have. She just mentioned it to me the other day. We did not know exactly what that one was all about. Is it just like a blank journal?

Addie, that is a very sad, but very sweet story.

Watched Xmen:First Class last night. I love Xmen so my opinion about the movie would be bias......but it was GREAT!

Bucky, that is the one she does not have. She just mentioned it to me the other day. We did not know exactly what that one was all about. Is it just like a blank journal?

Addie, that is a very sad, but very sweet story.

geebs, from the few peeks i've taken, it's somewhere between a questionnaire and mad libs, with those pencil stick figure drawings sprinkled about.

Back
Top Bottom