What's the last movie you watched?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Been wanting to see that, it's on the list.

Watched "Between the Folds"

It was certainly different, but also very intriguing, and very consuming.

"This film is much more than a loving look at the fascinating, brilliant characters who
devote their lives to folding paper. It reveals origami itself as richer and more intricate
than you could imagine... and by the end, you find yourself convinced that the mystery of
folding could be one of the universe's deep secrets."

— Chris Anderson, Curator, TED Conference

i watched "the old curiosity shop".

i don't think i'll ever understand why horrible little stories about miserable people are interesting. dickens wrote a really depressing one here.

We watched Hugo, it was very good!
We started watching this tonight at our friends' house. After a long day, and a birthday party for a 10-year-old, the only ones who didn't fall asleep before the halfway point were James and the 10-year-old. :LOL: We will watch it at home soon. What I saw of it was good.

lol, i wish i was there with james and the 10 year old.

we coulda built a couch fort, defended the living room from evil invaders, and toasted iur victory with oreos and milk!

I watched The Usual Suspects again last night for the 100th time. Once of my favorite movies of all time.

My grandson and I watched all 6 of the Star War movies these last two weekends. It was hard to watch Anakin Skywalker turn into Darth Vader.

that's what love does to you. :cool:

i watched "dean spanley" again tonight. this is a must see for anyone who both like english period pieces like downton abbey, and who love dogs.

Yesterday we had a theme movie day.

We started with The Thing (new one) and moved onto The Help.

The Thing wasn't bad, but well, it is what it is.

The Help was very good, and I enjoyed it much more than I thought I would.

Yesterday we had a theme movie day.

We started with The Thing (new one) and moved onto The Help.

The Thing wasn't bad, but well, it is what it is.

The Help was very good, and I enjoyed it much more than I thought I would.
So the theme was.... "The?" :LOL::cool:

Been wanting to see that, it's on the list.

Watched "Between the Folds"

It was certainly different, but also very intriguing, and very consuming.

Thanks, Tattrat. This looks like a winner.

You might like Netflix's Desert Visions; we're in a low-flying plane over some of our beautiful desert parks -- Zion and Bryce Canyon, for example. No narration, just music.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom