What's the last movie you watched?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
"Snow White and the Huntsman." We enjoyed it. My friend Susan and I agreed, though, that if we were comparing it with "Red Riding Hood," "Red..." wins hands-down.

Last night we watched Hope Springs

My best friend and I went to see Hope Springs and loved it. So many funny moments

Tonight Glenn and I watched Flags of Our Fathers. Whoa! A wonderful film. Very powerful and informative but you need to be in the right frame of mind to watch it because it does have some very sad moments.

My friend had never seen the newer version of "The Fog," so we put it on last night. Everyone slept through it but me (and I had watched it a couple months ago). :LOL:

A very old movie ' Lawrence of Arabia' for the first time and I like it. There was an Indian actor named I S Johar, I didn't knew that he was in the movie, he was a very famous comedian in Hindi movies.

Glenn and I have been "going back" with our movie viewing. A few weeks ago we began watching, in order, all of the James Bond movies.

Whoa, what fun! It's amazing seeing how silly the "modern" technology of those times in the movies seemed so fabulous. Now, with today's technologies, the gizmos and gadgets James used are so, almost, hokey.

Still, we've been having a ball watching...Bond, James Bond!!!!

Tonight was You Only Live Twice and we had a great time booing the villain and cheering the hero!!!!

Sounds like you have some exciting evenings planned. I would love to watch the old movies from the 40's. I love B&W movies. I have to get some finances straightened out, and then I am going back to Netflix. the first time I joined the cost was $14 a month. Now it is down to $8. :angel:

Katie, I would love to do that with all the Bond movies!

We are playing catch-up on movies that have been out for awhile but we haven't seen them. Last week we had War Horse (loved it though some scenes I couldn't watch), one with Jackie Chan and Jet Li which name I can't remember but it was good as any of those martial arts movies are, and My Week with Marilyn which we both totally loved. The acting, story and directing were all great.

We are waiting for The Curious Case of Benjamin Button and The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian which should arrive Friday. I told you we are a bit behind :LOL::LOL:

Watched the first Sherlock Holmes movie the other day. I was looking forward to it's being great. It was OK.

Katie, I would love to do that with all the Bond movies!

We are playing catch-up on movies that have been out for awhile but we haven't seen them. Last week we had War Horse (loved it though some scenes I couldn't watch), one with Jackie Chan and Jet Li which name I can't remember but it was good as any of those martial arts movies are, and My Week with Marilyn which we both totally loved. The acting, story and directing were all great.

We are waiting for The Curious Case of Benjamin Button and The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian which should arrive Friday. I told you we are a bit behind :LOL::LOL:

The Forbidden Kingdom (2008) - IMDb

I loved this one, but I like fantasy martial arts!

Back
Top Bottom