What's the last movie you watched?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Tonight we saw the new Veggie Tales movie, "The League of Incredible Vegetables." I loved it. :cool: Then we checked out Netflix and found a movie that we had seen before, but our friends hadn't, "Lifted." Wonderful movie. If you ever want to see a room full of adults (both women and men) cry, that's the movie that will do it. It has a beautiful tribute to military service people at the end.

I don't prefer one over the other. They are, at the same time, different tellings of the story and each has their own merit. Kinda like asking a mother which kid is her favorite.:)
I agree. It was the same with "The Punisher." Each version had a different take on the story, but each was just as good.

I don't prefer one over the other. They are, at the same time, different tellings of the story and each has their own merit. Kinda like asking a mother which kid is her favorite.:)

Fairs enough...I was just deciding whether to watch the older one as well...as we are going to watch the latest of the 2 movies

Fairs enough...I was just deciding whether to watch the older one as well...as we are going to watch the latest of the 2 movies

I'd be having a marathon of all the movies, both Hulks, both Ironmans, Captain America and Thor....then top it off with The Avengers...I love marathons.

PrincessFiona60 said:
I'd be having a marathon of all the movies, both Hulks, both Ironmans, Captain America and Thor....then top it off with The Avengers...I love marathons.

I loved thor in the avengers.. didnt think much of the thor movie... But i still bought it... I love the comic book movies

I loved thor in the avengers.. didnt think much of the thor movie... But i still bought it... I love the comic book movies
I liked it, but admittedly it is mainly eye candy. :angel: It doesn't rank up there with "The Avengers" or other comic book hero movies. :cool:

As my husband said, none of those comic book heroes stand a chance around him. :D

Last edited:
:LOL: DH of Barbara, you rock!

I watched Rise of the Planet of the Apes. I liked it.

Last edited:
PrincessFiona60 said:
Watching "Hocus Pocus"right now. Watched ET earlier, it can still make me cry.

Ah, ET. I start crying in anticipation......

Last edited:
"Hocus Pocus" is probably my favorite Halloween movie! I love it!

The kid who plays the boy turned into the cat is Sean Murray...better known as Timothy McGee on NCIS! It was making me crazy last night, I knew that face but could not pin a name to it. Had to look it up on IMDB, he was only about 15 when he did Hocus Pocus.

Back
Top Bottom