What's the last movie you watched?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I've had trouble sleeping the past few nights. Stayed up & watched what seemed like asylum/lobotomy night on TCM. :wacko: lol The end of One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest, Snakepit, & Suddenly, Last Summer.

Cerise said:
I've had trouble sleeping the past few nights. Stayed up & watched what seemed like asylum/lobotomy night on TCM. :wacko: lol The end of One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest, Snakepit, & Suddenly, Last Summer.

Sounds like a great marathon, and what I'd like to watch! What do the voices tell you?

Sounds like a great marathon, and what I'd like to watch! What do the voices tell you?

Turn off the TV, and go to sleep. Suddenly, Last Summer was talky, talky, talky (ala Tennesee Williams). Didn't mind looking at Montgomery Clift, though.

Oh, watched Judgement at Nuremberg a few nights ago. Great cast & acting, but very difficult to watch.

Best movies hubby and I have seen lately would be "ARGO" - well acted and very well put together.
Also "THE INTOUCHABLES" - touching, moving and so very humourous.

Saw pitch perfect at the theater. It was a pretty good one. Could have done without the teenie bopper noise in the back row.

There was one by Steve Martin? I must've missed it on purpose. Sellers of course!

Don't get me wrong, I love Martin, but he is no Inspector Clouseau.
The Steve Martin one was cute, but Peter Sellers WAS Clouseau! The funny thing is, I can't stand him in anything else, but he was perfect for the Pink Panther movies. :cool:

On TV the other night -- Run Silent, Run Deep. IMHO one of the best if not THE best WWII flick. Love that Burt Lancaster. Cast included star Clark Gable, Don Rickles, Jack Warden and other guys whose faces you know if not their names.

i was so disappointed this year that we missed -It's The Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown. So yesterday I found a DVD with all three special on one. It's got - A Charlie Brown Christmas, It's The Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown and A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving. I can't wait to watch all of these with the grandkids.

Just got done watching -The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel. I really enjoyed this film. Two of my favorite actresses were in it, Judi Dench and Maggie Smith.

Back
Top Bottom