What's the last movie you watched?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You were so right Fi ;)

We saw it in 3D, which was good, but we also saw it in the higher frame rate as it was meant to be even better, but personally, I did not notice much difference

It did not deter from the movie at all, but I dont think it added to it either

We will be buying the blu ray when it comes out for sure :)

We just watched the magnificent seven tonight. I really like that movie. Actually we have watched several westerns the last couple of days.

I watched The Shawshank Redemption for the first time the other day. What an absolutely amazing movie!! I wish I had seen it sooner. Loved every minute of it and all the wonderful actors in it.

I watched The Shawshank Redemption for the first time the other day. What an absolutely amazing movie!! I wish I had seen it sooner. Loved every minute of it and all the wonderful actors in it.

I love that one LP. It's a good one, I agree.

What??? That is like one of the best movies ever! I've lost count how many times I've seen it. It's based on a Stephen King short story, Rita Hayworth and The Shawshank Redemption. Wonderful, Wonderful!

What??? That is like one of the best movies ever! I've lost count how many times I've seen it. It's based on a Stephen King short story, Rita Hayworth and The Shawshank Redemption. Wonderful, Wonderful!

I knew it was based on Stephen King, but didn't know the name of it. The Rita Hayworth part is cute! Thanks for the info! :)

Don't laugh guys but I spent several hours watching old home movies of Christmas in the 90's it was funny but it was also so nice to see my parents before illness struck. Also seeing several grandkids getting Barbie dolls:LOL:
kades
You saw the best movies of all of us tonight!

I knew it was based on Stephen King, but didn't know the name of it. The Rita Hayworth part is cute! Thanks for the info! :)

I think it's more of a novella, in the collection called "Four Seasons."

I will look for it!
That is one of our favorite movies! The novella is excellent too!

I remember that. I told you it was based on a Stephen King story. He writes some pretty amazing stuff outside his usual box.

Kylie, interesting you didn't catch my watching Unihabited. It was forgettable for sure, but it was an Australian movie. Maybe I was mistaken thinking Australians keep up with Australian movies.
I was curious if people really took holidays like that.

Yesterday we lounged around all day long and watched a couple of football games and some movies. We watched 'Skyfall', the James Bond movie, and also watched 'Promised Land', Matt Damon's new film. Both were so so....

Kylie, interesting you didn't catch my watching Unihabited. It was forgettable for sure, but it was an Australian movie. Maybe I was mistaken thinking Australians keep up with Australian movies.
I was curious if people really took holidays like that.

Pac, I have not heard of that one...will have a look though!

Personally I dont keep up with the Aussie movies...some are really good, others are average...I like English and American films better :)

Just been to look...never heard of any of the actors...looks like a low budget film!

There certainly are a few far better Aussie films for sure!

We have seen that a fair few times now....brilliant movie!

Pac, I have not heard of that one...will have a look though!

Personally I dont keep up with the Aussie movies...some are really good, others are average...I like English and American films better :)

Just been to look...never heard of any of the actors...looks like a low budget film!

There certainly are a few far better Aussie films for sure!

Low budget for sure. :)
So can people do that? Get dropped off on an uninhabited island in the Reef with supplies and a satellite phone for a private holiday? I can just imagine the big stink there would be in the states about doing that here.

Saw rise of the gaurdians with the kids... Really good movie.. loved that santa had the naughty and nice list tatooded on his arms...

I just finished watching Gattaca and A Dark Truth is coming on next (sneak preview on HDNET).

Back
Top Bottom