What's the last movie you watched?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
We are in that part of the week where we are watching the recorded shows. We did watch the latest Vikings last night.

We are in that part of the week where we are watching the recorded shows. We did watch the latest Vikings last night.

Did you pick up on how Ragnar acts differently now? It seems he went through a character change now that he's earl.

We watch The Lincoln Lawyer last night. Not bad, not great. In the end it did its job of entertaining for a bit.

Django Unchained - that was an epic movie, loved it and so funny! I know it's not for everyone, but we enjoyed it.

We just watched "Insidious" on Netflix. It was predictable but ok. The shrieking music at the beginning and end were horrible.

We watched American Reunion last night. It does prove the franchise is done. It had moments, but I think they have played the angles from all 6 functions now.

We watched American Reunion last night. It does prove the franchise is done. It had moments, but I think they have played the angles from all 6 functions now.

That one took me a while to know what movie you were talking about.
I watched it about 3/4 of the way through, until something better came along... which took much too long.

Back
Top Bottom