What's the last movie you watched?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I watched Sherlock Holmes game of Shadows like 30 times...love me some RDJ! I have Avengers on right now. I'm a huge Marvel fan.

We have seen the Avengers film a couple of times now and also have it in 3D to watch next :)

Have you seen the new Iron Man film?

Just to see a young William Peterson of NCIS fame, I ordered up "Manhunter" (1986) on Netflix. It incorporated a story line post-Hannibal Lector, adapted from Red Dragon -- Peterson's looks didn't disappoint me, but the movie did.

Just to see a young William Peterson of NCIS fame, I ordered up "Manhunter" (1986) on Netflix. It incorporated a story line post-Hannibal Lector, adapted from Red Dragon -- Peterson's looks didn't disappoint me, but the movie did.

You mean William Peterson of CSI fame...:)

Saw Intochables last night, rented from Netflix. French movie with subtitles, but it was great. based on the true story.

We watched the Campaign the other night.

It was funnier than I expected.

It isn't for the feint of heart.

We watched the Campaign the other night.

It was funnier than I expected.

It isn't for the feint of heart.

feint = A deceptive action calculated to divert attention from one's real purpose.

I am sure you meant "Faint of Heart" = people who are squeamish; someone who is sickened or disturbed by unpleasantness or challenge

Yes, I have my grammar police hat on today...here to make your life...interesting.:mrgreen:

feint = A deceptive action calculated to divert attention from one's real purpose.

I am sure you meant "Faint of Heart" = people who are squeamish; someone who is sickened or disturbed by unpleasantness or challenge

Yes, I have my grammar police hat on today...here to make your life...interesting.:mrgreen:

you're more like a 'grammar nanny' than the 'grammar police', pf--one who, like a favorite auntie, loves everything about you, buys you the coolest gifts, often without a special reason, and forgives with broad strokes....:)

you're more like a 'grammar nanny' than the 'grammar police', pf--one who, like a favorite auntie, loves everything about you, buys you the coolest gifts, often without a special reason, and forgives with broad strokes....:)

and teases you any chance she gets...:rolleyes:

Yesterday was movie day. I watched three, remember two. The remake of Straw Dogs and The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo (or something like that).

Thanks, J. I pretty much need CC anyway, so subtitles don't bother me.
I had a hunch it might be a series of movies the way it ended. Kind of like the Bourne movies.

Closed Captioning.
Now you know what CC means when you are looking at a movie's description ;^)

Back
Top Bottom